1 Corinthians 3:18-20
“18) Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seems to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.
19) For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He takes the wise in their own craftiness.
20) And again, The Lord knows the thoughts of the wise, that they are vain.”
1 Corinthians 1:10
“Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that you all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that you be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.”
2 Corinthians 10:3-5
“3) For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
4) (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)
5) Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ.”
2 Corinthians 9:8
“And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work:”
2 Corinthians 5:1-10
“1) For we know that if our earthly house, this tabernacle, were dissolved, we have a building of God, a house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.
2) For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed about with our house which is from Heaven,
3) that, being so clothed, we wil not be found naked.
4) For we that are in this tabernacle do groan, being burdened, not because we would be unclothed, but clothed about, that mortality might be swallowed up by life.
5) Now He that has wrought us for this selfsame thing is God, Who also has given to us the pledge of the Spirit.
6) Therefore we are always confident, knowing that, while we are at home in the body, we are absent from the Lord;
7) for we walk by faith, not by sight.
8) We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body and to be present with the Lord.
9) Therefore we labor, that, whether present or absent, we may be accepted by Him.
10) For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to what he has done, whether it be good or bad.”
1 Corinthians 16:14
“Let all your things be done with love.”
1 Corinthians 14:26
“How is it then, brethren? when you come together, every one of you has a psalm, has a doctrine, has a tongue, has a revelation, has an interpretation. Let all things be done unto edifying.”