2 Corinthians 10:3-5
“3) For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
4) (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)
5) Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ.”
2 Corinthians 9:8
“And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work:”
2 Corinthians 5:14-21
“14) For the love of Christ constrains us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead:
15) And that He died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto Him who died for them, and rose again.
16) Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yes, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more.
17) Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
18) And all things are of God, who has reconciled us to Himself by Jesus Christ, and has given to us the ministry of reconciliation;
19) To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto Himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and has committed unto us the word of reconciliation.
20) Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ’s stead, be ye reconciled to God.
21) For He has made Him to be sin for us, Who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in Him.”
2 Corinthians 5:1-10
“1) For we know that if our earthly house, this tabernacle, were dissolved, we have a building of God, a house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.
2) For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed about with our house which is from Heaven,
3) that, being so clothed, we wil not be found naked.
4) For we that are in this tabernacle do groan, being burdened, not because we would be unclothed, but clothed about, that mortality might be swallowed up by life.
5) Now He that has wrought us for this selfsame thing is God, Who also has given to us the pledge of the Spirit.
6) Therefore we are always confident, knowing that, while we are at home in the body, we are absent from the Lord;
7) for we walk by faith, not by sight.
8) We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body and to be present with the Lord.
9) Therefore we labor, that, whether present or absent, we may be accepted by Him.
10) For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to what he has done, whether it be good or bad.”
2 Corinthians 1:3-5
“3) Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort;
4) Who comforts us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them who are in any trouble, by the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God.
5) For as the sufferings of Christ abound in us, so our consolation also abounds by Christ.”