“26) And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth.
27) So God created man in His own image, in the image of God created He him; male and female created He them.
28) And God blessed them, and God said to them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moves upon the earth”
1 Corinthians 13:4-8a
“4) Love is patient, love is kind and is not jealous; love does not brag and is not arrogant,
5) Does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered,
6) Does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth;
7) Bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
8a) Love never fails…”
“25) Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave Himself for it;
26) That He might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,
27) That He might present it to Himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.
28) So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loves his wife loves himself.
29) For no man ever yet hated his own body; but nourishes and cherishes it, even as the Lord the church:
30) For we are members of His body, of His flesh, and of His bones.
31) For this reason a man will leave his father and mother, and will be joined to his wife, and the two will be one flesh.
32) This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.
33) Nevertheless let every one of you in particular so love his wife even as himself; and the wife see that she reverence her husband.”
“1) Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children;
2) And walk in love, as Christ also has loved us, and has given Himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour.”
Jesus said in John 13:34-35
“34) A new commandment I give to you, That you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
35) By this will all men know that you are My disciples, if you have love one to another.”
Ephesians 3:20–21 Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever. Amen.