“10) And it came to pass, as Jesus sat eating in the house, behold, many publicans and sinners came and sat down with Him and His disciples.
11) And when the Pharisees saw it, they said to His disciples, ‘Why does your Master eat with publicans and sinners?’
12) But when Jesus heard that, He said to them, ‘They that be whole need not a physician, but they that are sick.
13) But go ye and learn what that means, “I will have mercy, and not sacrifice”: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.'”
“13) Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leads to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
14) Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leads unto life, and few there be that find it.”
“Ye have wearied the LORD with your words. Yet ye say, Wherein have we wearied Him? When ye say, Every one that does evil is good in the sight of the LORD, and He delights in them; or, ‘Where is the God of judgment?'”
“Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.”
“14) Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.
15) Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it gives light unto all that are in the house.
16) Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven.”
21st Century King James Version (KJ21)
“1) Give ear to my words, O Lord; consider my meditation.
2) Hearken unto the voice of my cry, my King and my God, for unto You will I pray.
3) My voice shall You hear in the morning, O Lord; in the morning will I direct my prayer unto You and will look up.
4) For You are not a God that has pleasure in wickedness; neither shall evil dwell with You.
5) The foolish shall not stand in Your sight; You hate all workers of iniquity.
6) You shall destroy them that speak lies; the Lord will abhor the bloody and deceitful man.
7) But as for me, I will come into Your house in the multitude of Your mercy, and in Your fear will I worship toward Your holy temple.
8) Lead me, O Lord, in Your righteousness because of mine enemies; make Your way straight before my face.
9) For there is no faithfulness in their mouth; their inward part is exceeding wickedness. Their throat is an open sepulcher; they flatter with their tongue.
10) Destroy You them, O God! Let them fall by their own counsels. Cast them out in the multitude of their transgressions, for they have rebelled against You.
11) But let all those that put their trust in You rejoice; let them ever shout for joy, because You defend them; let them also that love Your name be joyful in You.
12) For You, Lord, will bless the righteous; with favor will You compass him about as with a shield.”
“16) These are the things that ye shall do: Speak ye every man the truth to his neighbor; execute the judgment of truth and peace in your gates;
17) and let none of you imagine evil in your hearts against his neighbor; and love no false oath. For all these are things that I hate,’ says the Lord.””