1 Thessalonians 5:23-24
“23) And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
24) Faithful is He that calls you, Who also will do it.”
“19) Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
20) Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
21) Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
22) But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
23) Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.”
“1b) Make a joyful noise to the LORD, all you lands.
2) Serve the LORD with gladness: come before His presence with singing.
3) Know you that the LORD He is God: it is He that has made us, and not we ourselves; we are His people, and the sheep of His pasture.
4) Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, and into His courts with praise: be thankful to Him, and bless His name.
5) For the LORD is good; His mercy is everlasting; and His truth endures to all generations.”
2 Corinthians 10:3-5
“3) For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
4) (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)
5) Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ.”
2 Corinthians 5:14-21
“14) For the love of Christ constrains us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead:
15) And that He died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto Him who died for them, and rose again.
16) Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yes, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more.
17) Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
18) And all things are of God, who has reconciled us to Himself by Jesus Christ, and has given to us the ministry of reconciliation;
19) To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto Himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and has committed unto us the word of reconciliation.
20) Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ’s stead, be ye reconciled to God.
21) For He has made Him to be sin for us, Who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in Him.”
2 Corinthians 5:1-10
“1) For we know that if our earthly house, this tabernacle, were dissolved, we have a building of God, a house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.
2) For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed about with our house which is from Heaven,
3) that, being so clothed, we wil not be found naked.
4) For we that are in this tabernacle do groan, being burdened, not because we would be unclothed, but clothed about, that mortality might be swallowed up by life.
5) Now He that has wrought us for this selfsame thing is God, Who also has given to us the pledge of the Spirit.
6) Therefore we are always confident, knowing that, while we are at home in the body, we are absent from the Lord;
7) for we walk by faith, not by sight.
8) We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body and to be present with the Lord.
9) Therefore we labor, that, whether present or absent, we may be accepted by Him.
10) For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to what he has done, whether it be good or bad.”
“3) Grace be to you and peace from God the Father, and from our Lord Jesus Christ,
4) Who gave Himself for our sins, that He might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father:
5) To Whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.”