“9) We have thought of Your lovingkindness, O God, in the midst of Your temple.
10) According to Your name, O God, so is Your praise to the ends of the earth: Your right hand is full of righteousness.”
2 Corinthians 10:3-5
“3) For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
4) (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)
5) Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ.”
Christ says in
John 10:10 “The thief comes to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.”
2 Corinthians 5:1-10
“1) For we know that if our earthly house, this tabernacle, were dissolved, we have a building of God, a house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.
2) For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed about with our house which is from Heaven,
3) that, being so clothed, we wil not be found naked.
4) For we that are in this tabernacle do groan, being burdened, not because we would be unclothed, but clothed about, that mortality might be swallowed up by life.
5) Now He that has wrought us for this selfsame thing is God, Who also has given to us the pledge of the Spirit.
6) Therefore we are always confident, knowing that, while we are at home in the body, we are absent from the Lord;
7) for we walk by faith, not by sight.
8) We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body and to be present with the Lord.
9) Therefore we labor, that, whether present or absent, we may be accepted by Him.
10) For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to what he has done, whether it be good or bad.”
“Only by pride comes contention: but with the well advised is wisdom.”
“10) Say among the nations that the LORD reigns: the world also will be established that it will not be moved: He will judge the people righteously.
11) Let the heavens rejoice, and let the earth be glad; let the sea roar, and the fullness of it.
12) Let the field be joyful, and all that is in it: then will all the trees of the wood rejoice
13) Before the LORD: for He comes, for He comes to judge the earth: He will judge the world with righteousness, and the people with His truth.”
“9) The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?
10) I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.”