– from p.96 of “Indivisible: Restoring Faith, Family, And Freedom Before It’s too Late” by James Robison and Jay W. Richards.
– from p.44 of “Indivisible: Restoring Faith, Family, And Freedom Before It’s too Late” by James Robison and Jay W. Richards.
“As righteousness tends to life: so he that pursues evil pursues it to his own death.”
“19) Now we know that what things soever the law says, it says to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.
20) Therefore by the deeds of the law there will no flesh be justified in His sight: because by the law is the knowledge of sin.
21) But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;
22) Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ to all and on all them that believe: for there is no difference:
23) For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
24) Being justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:
25) Whom God has set forth to be a propitiation through faith in His blood, to declare His righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;
26) To declare, I say, at this time His righteousness: that He might be just, and the justifier of him who believes in Jesus.”
“He that trusts in his own heart is a fool: but whoso walks wisely, he will be delivered.”
“Christianity is the truth because Jesus Christ is the risen, sinless Savior – the embodiment, the very Truth Himself. He is the Way, the Truth, and the Life, and all other ways to salvation are wrong. All ideas, values, beliefs, and worldviews that contradict the nature and character of God are wrong and are a lie. They come from Satan, the father of lies”
– from p.219 of “One Nation Under Man?” by Brannon Howse.
1 Corinthians 16:14
“Let all your things be done with love.”