“21) Have ye not known? Have ye not heard? Has it not been told you from the beginning? Have ye not understood from the foundations of the earth?
22) It is He that sits upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers, who stretches out the heavens as a curtain and spreads them out as a tent to dwell in,
23) Who brings the princes to nothing; He makes the judges of the earth as vanity.
24) Yea, they shall not be planted, yea, they shall not be sown; yea, their stock shall not take root in the earth. And He shall also blow upon them, and they shall wither, and the whirlwind shall take them away as stubble.
25) “To whom then will ye liken Me, or shall I be equal?” says the Holy One.
26) Lift up your eyes on high, and behold Who has created these things, Who brings out their host by number. He calls them all by names by the greatness of His might, for He is strong in power; not one fails.”
“4) For since the beginning of the world men have not heard, nor perceived by the ear, neither has the eye seen, O God, beside You, what He has prepared for him that waits for Him.
5) You meet him that rejoices and works righteousness, those that remember You in Your ways: behold, You are wroth; for we have sinned: in those is continuance, and we shall be saved.
6) But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.
7) And there is none that calls upon Your name, that stirs up himself to take hold of You: for You have hid Your face from us, and have consumed us, because of our iniquities.
8) But now, O LORD, You are our Father; we are the clay, and You our Potter; and we all are the work of Your hand.
9) Be not wroth very sore, O LORD, neither remember iniquity for ever: behold, see, we beseech You, we are all Your people.”
“8) For My thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways My ways, says the LORD.
9) For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways, and My thoughts than your thoughts.”
“6) Seek ye the LORD while He may be found, call ye upon Him while He is near:
7) Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and He will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for He will abundantly pardon.”
“With every court ruling that infringes on Americans’ God-given rights, our nation’s pulse drops, breathing slows, and death draws nearer for Lady Liberty.
But then, the death of a nation is nothing new. History is littered with once good and great peoples that have seen their day. And there is one common theme about the demise of each. Each one rejected its core principles: the values and worldview that once made them great.”
– from book “One Nation Under Man?” by Brannon Howse.
“5) I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside Me: I girded you, though you have not known Me:
6) That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside Me. I am the LORD, and there is none else.
7) I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
8) Drop down, ye heavens, from above, and let the skies pour down righteousness: let the earth open, and let them bring forth salvation, and let righteousness spring up together; I the LORD have created it.
9) Woe unto him that strives with his Maker! Let the potsherd strive with the potsherds of the earth. Shall the clay say to him that fashions it, What make you? or your work, He has no hands?
12) I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even My hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded.”