1 Corinthians 3:16-17
“16) Know you not that you are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwells in you?
17) If any man defile the temple of God, him will God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple you are.”
“17) Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which you have learned; and avoid them.
18) For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.”
“1) The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
2) He maketh me to lie down in green pastures; He leadeth me beside the still waters.
3) He restoreth my soul; He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His name’s sake.
4) Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for Thou art with me; Thy rod and Thy staff, they comfort me.
5) Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies; Thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6) Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life; and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.”
“16) And when the scribes and Pharisees saw Him eat with publicans and sinners, they said to His disciples, ‘How is it that He eats and drinks with publicans and sinners?’
17) When Jesus heard it, He said to them, ‘They that are whole have no need of the physician, but they that are sick do: I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.”
“1) Preserve me, O God, for in Thee do I put my trust.
2) O my soul, thou hast said unto the Lord, “Thou art my Lord; my goodness extendeth not to Thee,
3) but to the saints that are on the earth, and to the excellent, in whom is all my delight.”
4) Their sorrows shall be multiplied, that hasten after another god; their drink offerings of blood will I not offer, nor take up their names upon my lips.
5) The Lord is the portion of mine inheritance and of my cup; Thou maintainest my lot.
6) The lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; yea, I have a goodly heritage.
7) I will bless the Lord who hath given me counsel; my reins also instruct me in the night seasons.
8) I have set the Lord always before me; because He is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.
9) Therefore my heart is glad and my spirit rejoiceth; my flesh also shall rest in hope.
10) For Thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt Thou suffer Thine Holy One to see corruption.
11) Thou wilt show me the path of life; in Thy presence is fullness of joy; at Thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.”