“1b) Make a joyful noise to the LORD, all you lands.
2) Serve the LORD with gladness: come before His presence with singing.
3) Know you that the LORD He is God: it is He that has made us, and not we ourselves; we are His people, and the sheep of His pasture.
4) Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, and into His courts with praise: be thankful to Him, and bless His name.
5) For the LORD is good; His mercy is everlasting; and His truth endures to all generations.”
“28) Have you not known? have you not heard, that the everlasting God, the LORD, the Creator of the ends of the earth, faints not, neither is weary? there is no searching of His understanding.
29) He gives power to the faint; and to them that have no might He increases strength.
30) Even the youths will faint and be weary, and the young men will utterly fall:
31) But they that wait upon the LORD will renew their strength; they will mount up with wings as eagles; they will run, and not be weary; and they will walk, and not faint.”
“1) Unto Thee, O Lord, do I lift up my soul;
2) O my God, I trust in Thee. Let me not be ashamed; let not mine enemies triumph over me.
3) Yea, let none that wait on Thee be ashamed; let them be ashamed that transgress without cause.
4) Show me Thy ways, O Lord; teach me Thy paths.
5) Lead me in Thy truth and teach me, for Thou art the God of my salvation; on Thee do I wait all the day.
6) Remember, O Lord, Thy tender mercies and Thy lovingkindnesses; for they have been ever of old.
7) Remember not the sins of my youth, nor my transgressions; according to Thy mercy remember Thou me, for Thy goodness’ sake, O Lord.
8) Good and upright is the Lord; therefore will He teach sinners in the way.
9) The meek will He guide in judgment, and the meek will He teach His way.
10) All the paths of the Lord are mercy and truth, unto them that keep His covenant and His testimonies.
11) For Thy name’s sake, O Lord, pardon mine iniquity, for it is great.
12) What man is he that feareth the Lord? Him shall He teach in the way that He shall choose.
13) His soul shall dwell at ease, and his seed shall inherit the earth.
14) The secret of the Lord is with them that fear Him, and He will show them His covenant.
15) Mine eyes are ever toward the Lord, for He shall pluck my feet out of the net.
16) Turn Thee unto me and have mercy upon me, for I am desolate and afflicted.
17) The troubles of my heart are enlarged; O bring Thou me out of my distresses.
18) Look upon mine affliction and my pain, and forgive all my sins.
19) Consider mine enemies, for they are many; they hate me with cruel hatred.
20) O keep my soul and deliver me; let me not be ashamed, for I put my trust in Thee.
21) Let integrity and uprightness preserve me, for I wait on Thee.
22) Redeem Israel, O God, out of all his troubles!”
“1) The earth is the Lord’S, and the fullness thereof, the world and they that dwell therein.
2) For He hath founded it upon the seas, and established it upon the floods.
3) Who shall ascend onto the hill of the Lord? Or who shall stand in His Holy Place?
4) He that hath clean hands and a pure heart, who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully.
5) He shall receive the blessing from the Lord, and righteousness from the God of his salvation.
6) Such is the generation of them that seek Him, that seek Thy face, O God of Jacob. Selah
7) Lift up your heads, O ye gates! And be ye lifted up, ye everlasting doors! And the King of glory shall come in.
8) Who is this King of glory? The Lord strong and mighty, the Lord mighty in battle.
9) Lift up your heads, O ye gates! Even lift them up, ye everlasting doors! And the King of glory shall come in.
10) Who is this King of glory? The Lord of hosts, He is the King of glory. Selah”
“1) The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
2) He maketh me to lie down in green pastures; He leadeth me beside the still waters.
3) He restoreth my soul; He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His name’s sake.
4) Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for Thou art with me; Thy rod and Thy staff, they comfort me.
5) Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies; Thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6) Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life; and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.”
“20) Our soul waits for the LORD: He is our help and our shield.
21) For our heart will rejoice in Him, because we have trusted in His holy name.
22) Let Your mercy, O LORD, be upon us, according as we hope in You.”