“11) For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men,
12) Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;
13) Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;
14) Who gave Himself for us, that He might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto Himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.
15) These things speak, and exhort, and rebuke with all authority. Let no man despise you.”
1) A Psalm of David. Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, His holy name.
2) Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits.
… Псалом 102:1-2
1) Псалом Давида. Благослови, душа моя, Господа, и вся внутренность моя–святое имя Его.
2) Благослови, душа моя Господа и не забывай всех благодеяний Его.
“8) Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, following the tradition of men according to the rudiments of the world, and not in
accordance with Christ.
9) For in Him dwelleth all the fullness of the Godhead bodily.
10) And ye are complete in Him, who is the head of all principality and power,
11) and in whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ.
12) Ye are buried with Him in baptism, wherein ye also are risen with Him through the faith wrought by the operation of God, who hath raised Him from the dead.
13) And you, being dead in your sins and in the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath He quickened together with Him, having forgiven you all trespasses,
14) blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us. He took it out of the way, nailing it to His cross;
15) and having despoiled principalities and powers, He made a show of them openly, triumphing over them in it.”
“1) O give thanks unto the Lord, for He is good; for His mercy endureth for ever.
2) Let the redeemed of the Lord say so, whom He hath redeemed from the hand of the enemy,
3) and gathered them out of the lands, from the east and from the west, from the north and from the south.
4) They wandered in the wilderness in a solitary way; they found no city to dwell in.
5) Hungry and thirsty, their soul fainted within them.
6) Then they cried unto the Lord in their trouble, and He delivered them out of their distresses.
7) And He led them forth by the right way, that they might go to a city for habitation.
8) Oh that men would praise the Lord for His goodness, and for His wonderful works to the children of men!
9) For He satisfieth the longing soul, and filleth the hungry soul with goodness.
10) They that sit in darkness and in the shadow of death, being bound in affliction and irons,
11) because they rebelled against the words of God and contemned the counsel of the Most High,
12) therefore He brought down their heart with labor; they fell down and there was none to help.
13) Then they cried unto the Lord in their trouble, and He saved them out of their distresses.
14) He brought them out of darkness and the shadow of death, and broke their bonds asunder.
15) Oh that men would praise the Lord for His goodness, and for His wonderful works to the children of men!
16) For He hath broken the gates of brass and cut the bars of iron asunder.
17) Fools, because of their transgression and because of their iniquities, are afflicted.
18) Their soul abhorreth all manner of meat, and they draw near unto the gates of death.
19) Then they cry unto the Lord in their trouble, and He saveth them out of their distresses.
20) He sent His word and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.
21) Oh that men would praise the Lord for His goodness, and for His wonderful works to the children of men!
22) And let them sacrifice the sacrifices of thanksgiving, and declare His works with rejoicing!
23) They that go down to the sea in ships, that do business in great waters:
24) these see the works of the Lord and His wonders in the deep.
25) For He commandeth and raiseth the stormy wind, which lifteth up the waves thereof.
26) They mount up to the heaven, they go down again to the depths; their soul is melted because of trouble.
27) They reel to and fro and stagger like a drunken man, and are at their wits’ end.
28) Then they cry unto the Lord in their trouble, and He bringeth them out of their distresses.
29) He maketh the storm a calm, so that the waves thereof are still.
30) Then are they glad because they are quiet; so He bringeth them unto their desired haven.
31) Oh that men would praise the Lord for His goodness, and for His wonderful works to the children of men!
32) Let them exalt Him also in the congregation of the people, and praise Him in the assembly of the elders.
33) He turneth rivers into a wilderness and the watersprings into dry ground,
34) a fruitful land into barrenness for the wickedness of them that dwell therein.
35) He turneth the wilderness into a standing water and dry ground into watersprings;
36) and there He maketh the hungry to dwell, that they may prepare a city for habitation,
37) and sow the fields and plant vineyards, which may yield fruitful increase.
38) He blesseth them also so that they are multiplied greatly, and alloweth not their cattle to decrease.
39) Again, they are diminished and brought low through oppression, affliction, and sorrow.
40) He poureth contempt upon princes, and causeth them to wander in the wilderness where there is no way.
41) Yet setteth He the poor on high from affliction, and maketh their families like a flock.
42) The righteous shall see it and rejoice, and all iniquity shall stop her mouth.
43) Whoso is wise and will observe these things, even they shall understand the lovingkindness of the Lord.”
“1) Save me, O God, by Thy name, and judge me by Thy strength.
2) Hear my prayer, O God; give ear to the words of my mouth.
3) For strangers are risen up against me, and oppressors seek after my soul; they have not set God before them. Selah
4) Behold, God is mine helper; the Lord is with them that uphold my soul.
5) He shall reward evil unto mine enemies; cut them off in Thy truth.
6) I will freely sacrifice unto Thee; I will praise Thy name, O Lord, for it is good.
7) For He hath delivered me out of all trouble, and mine eye hath seen my desire upon mine enemies.”
“16) Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.
17) But if, while we seek to be justified by Christ, we ourselves also are found sinners, is therefore Christ the minister of sin? God forbid.
18) For if I build again the things which I destroyed, I make myself a transgressor.
19) For I through the law am dead to the law, that I might live unto God.
20) I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, Who loved me, and gave Himself for me.
21) I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.“ … К Галатам 2:16-21
“16) однако же, узнав, что человек оправдывается не делами закона, а только верою в Иисуса Христа, и мы уверовали во Христа Иисуса, чтобы оправдаться верою во Христа, а не делами закона; ибо делами закона не оправдается никакая плоть.
17) Если же, ища оправдания во Христе, мы и сами оказались грешниками, то неужели Христос есть служитель греха? Никак.
18) Ибо если я снова созидаю, что разрушил, то сам себя делаю преступником.
19) Законом я умер для закона, чтобы жить для Бога. Я сораспялся Христу,
20) и уже не я живу, но живет во мне Христос. А что ныне живу во плоти, то живу верою в Сына Божия, возлюбившего меня и предавшего Себя за меня.
21) Не отвергаю благодати Божией; а если законом оправдание, то Христос напрасно умер.“