“Ye have wearied the LORD with your words. Yet ye say, Wherein have we wearied Him? When ye say, Every one that does evil is good in the sight of the LORD, and He delights in them; or, ‘Where is the God of judgment?'”
“1) Why do the heathen rage, and the people devise a vain thing?
2) The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord and against His Anointed, saying,
3) “Let us break Their bonds asunder, and cast away Their cords from us.”
4) He that sits in the heavens shall laugh; the Lord shall hold them in derision.
5) Then shall He speak unto them in His wrath, and vex them in His sore displeasure:
6) “Yet have I set My King upon My holy hill of Zion.”
7) “I will declare the decree: The Lord has said unto Me, ‘You are My Son; this day have I begotten You.
8) Ask of Me, and I shall give You the heathen for Your inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for Your possession.
9) You shall break them with a rod of iron; You shall dash them to pieces like a potter’s vessel.’”
10) Be wise now therefore, O ye kings; be instructed, ye judges of the earth.
11) Serve the Lord with fear and rejoice with trembling.
12) Kiss the Son, lest He be angry and ye perish from the way, when His wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in Him.”
“12) Therefore also now, says the LORD, turn ye even to Me with all your heart, and with fasting, and with weeping, and with mourning:
13) And rend your heart, and not your garments, and turn unto the LORD your God: for He is gracious and merciful, slow to anger, and of great kindness, and repents Himself of the evil.
14) Who knows if He will return and repent, and leave a blessing behind Him; even a meat offering and a drink offering unto the LORD your God?”
“11) For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men,
12) Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;
13) Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;
14) Who gave Himself for us, that He might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto Himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.
15) These things speak, and exhort, and rebuke with all authority. Let no man despise you.”
1) A Psalm of David. Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, His holy name.
2) Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits.
… Псалом 102:1-2
1) Псалом Давида. Благослови, душа моя, Господа, и вся внутренность моя–святое имя Его.
2) Благослови, душа моя Господа и не забывай всех благодеяний Его.