Hello, everyone. I’d like to tell you all that I created a second blog/site here on WordPress, and it’s called Battle, Adventure, Beauty.
Visit my additional blog/site and read the “Hello, World!” post, it pretty much explains all you need to know about that blog; why I made it, what I’ll post there, and other possible questions you may have. If you’ll have a question about it, ask it in comments here or on that post.
I’d greatly appreciate it if you follow that blog if you’re already following this one. As far as I can tell my Battle, Adventure, Beauty site is already following all the people I’m following with this site but I have no followers on that site yet. I’d like to get up to the same number of followers as I have on this blog/site. Help me out, everyone who’s following this blog/site already. Thank you for reading. Look for many posts there in the near future; even now I’ve posted a number of things and will keep adding when I log in to my WordPress.
Link to Battle, Adventure, Beauty front/home page:
“You are my God, and I will praise You: You are my God, I will exalt You.”
2 Corinthians 9:8
“And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work:”
“Great is our Lord, and of great power: His understanding is infinite.”
Christ says in
John 10:10 “The thief comes to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.”
1 Corinthians 16:14
“Let all that you do be done in love.”
2 Corinthians 5:14-21
“14) For the love of Christ constrains us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead:
15) And that He died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto Him who died for them, and rose again.
16) Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yes, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more.
17) Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
18) And all things are of God, who has reconciled us to Himself by Jesus Christ, and has given to us the ministry of reconciliation;
19) To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto Himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and has committed unto us the word of reconciliation.
20) Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ’s stead, be ye reconciled to God.
21) For He has made Him to be sin for us, Who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in Him.”
“Blessed be the name of the LORD from this time forth and for evermore.”