Hello, everyone. I’d like to tell you all that I created a second blog/site here on WordPress, and it’s called Battle, Adventure, Beauty.
Visit my additional blog/site and read the “Hello, World!” post, it pretty much explains all you need to know about that blog; why I made it, what I’ll post there, and other possible questions you may have. If you’ll have a question about it, ask it in comments here or on that post.
I’d greatly appreciate it if you follow that blog if you’re already following this one. As far as I can tell my Battle, Adventure, Beauty site is already following all the people I’m following with this site but I have no followers on that site yet. I’d like to get up to the same number of followers as I have on this blog/site. Help me out, everyone who’s following this blog/site already. Thank you for reading. Look for many posts there in the near future; even now I’ve posted a number of things and will keep adding when I log in to my WordPress.
“1) Praise ye the Lord! For it is good to sing praises unto our God; for it is pleasant, and praise is comely.
2) The Lord does build up Jerusalem; He gathers together the outcasts of Israel.
3) He heals the broken in heart, and binds up their wounds.
4) He tells the number of the stars; He calls them all by their names.
5) Great is our Lord, and of great power; His understanding is infinite.
6) The Lord lifts up the meek; He casts the wicked down to the ground.
7) Sing unto the Lord with thanksgiving; sing praise upon the harp unto our God,
8) who covers the heavens with clouds, who prepares rain for the earth, who makes grass to grow upon the mountains.
9) He gives to the beast his food and to the young ravens which cry.
10) He delights not in the strength of the horse; He takes not pleasure in the legs of a man.
11) The Lord takes pleasure in them that fear Him, in those that hope in His mercy.
12) Praise the Lord, O Jerusalem! Praise your God, O Zion!
13) For He hath strengthened the bars of your gates; He has blessed your children within you.
14) He makes peace in your borders, and fills you with the finest of the wheat.
15) He sends forth His commandment upon the earth; His word runs very swiftly.
16) He gives snow like wool; He scatters the hoarfrost like ashes;
17) He casts forth His ice like morsels; who can stand before His cold?
18) He sends out His word, and melts them; He causes His wind to blow, and the waters flow.
19) He shows His word unto Jacob, His statutes and His judgments unto Israel.
20) He has not dealt so with any nation; and as for His judgments, they have not known them. Praise ye the Lord!”
“Death toll rises to 40 as firefighters continue to battle massive California wildfires” by Joseph Serna, Laura J. Nelson, Chris Megerian, Sonali Kohli.
“More than 10,000 firefighters from California and other states are fighting the fires in Northern California, said Dave Teter of the California Dpeartment of Forestry and Fire Protection, and officials are readying more crews in Southern California, where red flag warnings are in place through Sunday.
Firefighting efforts include 880 fire engines 134 bulldozers, 224 hand crews and 138 water tenders, Teter said. At first light Saturday, 14 helicopters were in the air conducting water drops.”
“Crews continued to gain ground against the 35,270-acre Tubbs fire, which is 44% contained. The nearly 11,000-acre Pocket fire, east of Geyserville, is 5% contained. In Mendocino County, the 34,000-acre Redwood fire was 20% contained as of Saturday.”
“1) O give thanks unto the LORD; call upon His name: make known His deeds among the people.
2) Sing unto Him, sing psalms unto Him: talk ye of all His wondrous works.
3) Glory ye in His holy name: let the heart of them rejoice that seek the LORD.
4) Seek the LORD, and His strength: seek His face evermore.
5) Remember His marvellous works that He has done; His wonders, and the judgments of His mouth;”