Hello, everyone. I’d like to tell you all that I created a second blog/site here on WordPress, and it’s called Battle, Adventure, Beauty.
Visit my additional blog/site and read the “Hello, World!” post, it pretty much explains all you need to know about that blog; why I made it, what I’ll post there, and other possible questions you may have. If you’ll have a question about it, ask it in comments here or on that post.
I’d greatly appreciate it if you follow that blog if you’re already following this one. As far as I can tell my Battle, Adventure, Beauty site is already following all the people I’m following with this site but I have no followers on that site yet. I’d like to get up to the same number of followers as I have on this blog/site. Help me out, everyone who’s following this blog/site already. Thank you for reading. Look for many posts there in the near future; even now I’ve posted a number of things and will keep adding when I log in to my WordPress.
“Christianity is the truth because Jesus Christ is the risen, sinless Savior – the embodiment, the very Truth Himself. He is the Way, the Truth, and the Life, and all other ways to salvation are wrong. All ideas, values, beliefs, and worldviews that contradict the nature and character of God are wrong and are a lie. They come from Satan, the father of lies” – from p.219 of “One Nation Under Man?” by Brannon Howse.
“1) I will love Thee, O Lord, my strength.
2) The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.
3) I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised; so shall I be saved from mine enemies.
4) The sorrows of death encompassed me, and the floods of ungodly men made me afraid.
5) The sorrows of hell compassed me about; the snares of death lay before me.
6) In my distress I called upon the Lord and cried unto my God; He heard my voice out of His temple, and my cry came before Him, even unto His ears.
7) Then the earth shook and trembled; the foundations also of the hills moved and were shaken, because He was wroth.
8) There went up smoke out of His nostrils, and a devouring fire out of His mouth; coals were kindled by it.
9) He bowed the heavens also and came down; and darkness was under His feet.
10) And He rode upon a cherub and flew; yea, He flew upon the wings of the wind.
11) He made darkness His secret place; His pavilion round about Him was dark waters and thick clouds of the skies.
12) At the brightness that was before Him, His thick clouds passed, hail stones and coals of fire.
13) The Lord also thundered in the heavens, and the Highest uttered His voice with hail stones and coals of fire.
14) Yea, He sent out His arrows and scattered them; and He shot out lightnings and discomfited them.
15) Then the channels of the waters were seen, and the foundations of the world were uncovered at Thy rebuke, O Lord, at the blast of the breath of Thy nostrils.
16) He sent from above, He took me; He drew me out of many waters.
17) He delivered me from my strong enemy, and from them that hated me, for they were too strong for me.
18) They came against me in the day of my calamity; but the Lord was my stay.
19) He brought me forth also into a large place; He delivered me, because He delighted in me.
20) The Lord rewarded me according to my righteousness; according to the cleanness of my hands hath He recompensed me.
21) For I have kept the ways of the Lord, and have not wickedly departed from my God.
22) For all His judgments were before me, and I did not put away His statutes from me.
23) I was also upright before Him, and I kept myself from mine iniquity.
24) Therefore hath the Lord recompensed me according to my righteousness, according to the cleanness of my hands in His eyes.
25) With the merciful Thou wilt show Thyself merciful; with an upright man Thou wilt show Thyself upright;
26) with the pure Thou wilt show Thyself pure; and with the froward Thou wilt show Thyself froward.
27) For Thou wilt save the afflicted people, but wilt bring down haughty looks.
28) For Thou wilt light my candle; the Lord my God will enlighten my darkness.
29) For by Thee I have run through a troop; and by my God have I leaped over a wall.
30) As for God, His way is perfect; the word of the Lord is proved; He is a buckler to all those that trust in Him.
31) For who is God, except the Lord? Or who is a rock, except our God?
32) It is God that girdeth me with strength, and maketh my way perfect.
33) He maketh my feet like hinds’ feet, and setteth me upon my high places.
34) He teacheth my hands to war, so that the bow of steel is broken by mine arms.
35) Thou hast also given me the shield of Thy salvation; Thy right hand hath held me up, and Thy gentleness hath made me great.
36) Thou hast enlarged my path under me, that my feet did not slip.
37) I have pursued mine enemies and overtaken them; neither did I turn back until they were consumed.
38) I have wounded them, that they were not able to rise; they have fallen under my feet.
39) For Thou hast girded me with strength for the battle; Thou hast subdued under me those that rose up against me.
40) Thou hast also given me the necks of mine enemies, that I might destroy them that hate me.
41) They cried, but there was none to save them, even unto the Lord, but He answered them not.
42) Then did I beat them small as the dust before the wind; I did cast them out as the dirt in the streets.
43) Thou hast delivered me from the strivings of the people; and Thou hast made me the head of the heathen; a people whom I have not known shall serve me.
44) As soon as they hear of me, they shall obey me; the strangers shall submit themselves unto me.
45) The strangers shall fade away, and be afraid out of their close places.
46) The Lord liveth, and blessed be my Rock! And let the God of my salvation be exalted!
47) It is God that avengeth me, and subdueth the people under me;
48) He delivereth me from mine enemies. Yea, Thou liftest me up above those that rise up against me; Thou hast delivered me from violent men.
49) Therefore will I give thanks unto Thee, O Lord, among the heathen, and sing praises unto Thy name.
50) Great deliverance giveth He to His king and showeth mercy to His anointed, to David and to his seed for evermore.”
“What accounts for the fact that so few ever speak of the judgment in these days is that they do not believe in God. They think that they do, but when you come to analyze their belief you find that it is but a projection of certain ideas which happen to please them. Their god is something which they create themselves, a being who is always prepared to oblige and excuse them.” – Martyn Lloyd-Jones
Ephesians 3:20–21 Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever. Amen.