Hello, everyone. I’d like to tell you all that I created a second blog/site here on WordPress, and it’s called Battle, Adventure, Beauty.
Visit my additional blog/site and read the “Hello, World!” post, it pretty much explains all you need to know about that blog; why I made it, what I’ll post there, and other possible questions you may have. If you’ll have a question about it, ask it in comments here or on that post.
I’d greatly appreciate it if you follow that blog if you’re already following this one. As far as I can tell my Battle, Adventure, Beauty site is already following all the people I’m following with this site but I have no followers on that site yet. I’d like to get up to the same number of followers as I have on this blog/site. Help me out, everyone who’s following this blog/site already. Thank you for reading. Look for many posts there in the near future; even now I’ve posted a number of things and will keep adding when I log in to my WordPress.
“10) Say among the nations that the LORD reigns: the world also will be established that it will not be moved: He will judge the people righteously.
11) Let the heavens rejoice, and let the earth be glad; let the sea roar, and the fullness of it.
12) Let the field be joyful, and all that is in it: then will all the trees of the wood rejoice
13) Before the LORD: for He comes, for He comes to judge the earth: He will judge the world with righteousness, and the people with His truth.”
Pray to God for rain to come to the places in California which currently have fires destroying thousands of acres.
Pray for a miracle.
Pray for God’s mercy.
It’s the least we can do now.
Also pray especially for the many people who are fighting the fires, risking their own lives.
This isn’t an occasion to mock the power of prayer or rant about sins and sinners and show your ugly side for all to see.
It’s a time for compassion, to think about the needs and the very lives of others, praying for the safety of and mercy on people you don’t know in places where you don’t live.
Show your humanity.
Show your Christianity.
“37) In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let Him come to me, and drink.
38) He that believes on Me, as the scripture has said, out of his belly will flow rivers of living water.
39) (But this spoke He of the Spirit, which they that believe on Him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because Jesus was not yet glorified.)”