Hello, everyone. I’d like to tell you all that I created a second blog/site here on WordPress, and it’s called Battle, Adventure, Beauty.
Visit my additional blog/site and read the “Hello, World!” post, it pretty much explains all you need to know about that blog; why I made it, what I’ll post there, and other possible questions you may have. If you’ll have a question about it, ask it in comments here or on that post.
I’d greatly appreciate it if you follow that blog if you’re already following this one. As far as I can tell my Battle, Adventure, Beauty site is already following all the people I’m following with this site but I have no followers on that site yet. I’d like to get up to the same number of followers as I have on this blog/site. Help me out, everyone who’s following this blog/site already. Thank you for reading. Look for many posts there in the near future; even now I’ve posted a number of things and will keep adding when I log in to my WordPress.
Link to Battle, Adventure, Beauty front/home page:
“To employ soft words and honeyed phrases in discussing questions of everlasting importance; to deal with errors that strike at the foundations of all human hope as if they were harmless and venial mistakes; to bless where God disapproves, and to make apologies where He calls us to stand up like men and assert, though it may be the aptest method of securing popular applause in a sophistical age, is cruelty to man and treachery to Heaven. Those who on such subjects attach more importance to the rules of courtesy than they do to the measures of truth do not defend the citadel, but betray it into the hands of its enemies. Love for Christ, and for the souls for whom He died, will be the exact measure of our zeal in exposing the dangers by which men’s souls are ensnared.”
– Dr. Thornwell
Gregg Cunningham on the Ireland vote: “Our role remains largely unchanged. God commanded Jeremiah to stand in the gates of the temple and warn the public against child sacrifice — despite the fact that he would be largely ignored. That is the story of the prophets. Confront society over injustice notwithstanding the certainty that the public would defy and persecute them. God was making a record of society having been warned. If abortion becomes lawful in Ireland, we will fight it in Ireland, efficiently at geographically concentrated Irish clinics. ….. Enabling legislation must still be enacted and we will inform the public about abortion during that process. We must remain faithful and not surrender to a sense of futility…..”
“Polls and votes don’t change truth. It is a fact that what is killed in abortion is a human being–the same kind of thing as you or me, only at an earlier stage of development. We violate equal protection by not providing unborn humans with the same protection that born humans have. Just as we should not deny people rights because of the color of their skin, so we should not deny people rights because of their age or degree of development.”
– Patrick Lee
“As righteousness tends to life: so he that pursues evil pursues it to his own death.”
21st Century King James Version (KJ21)
“1) Give unto the Lord, O ye mighty; give unto the Lord glory and strength.
2) Give unto the Lord the glory due unto His name; worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness.
3) The voice of the Lord is upon the waters; the God of glory thundereth; the Lord is upon many waters.
4) The voice of the Lord is powerful; the voice of the Lord is full of majesty.
5) The voice of the Lord breaketh the cedars; yea, the Lord breaketh the cedars of Lebanon.
6) He maketh them also to skip like a calf, Lebanon and Sirion like a young unicorn.
7) The voice of the Lord divideth the flames of fire.
8) The voice of the Lord shaketh the wilderness; the Lord shaketh the Wilderness of Kadesh.
9) The voice of the Lord maketh the hinds to calve, and layeth bare the forests, and in His temple doth every one speak of His glory.
10) The Lord sitteth over the flood; yea, the Lord sitteth as King for ever.
11) The Lord will give strength unto His people; the Lord will bless His people with peace.”