Hello, everyone. I’d like to tell you all that I created a second blog/site here on WordPress, and it’s called Battle, Adventure, Beauty.
Visit my additional blog/site and read the “Hello, World!” post, it pretty much explains all you need to know about that blog; why I made it, what I’ll post there, and other possible questions you may have. If you’ll have a question about it, ask it in comments here or on that post.
I’d greatly appreciate it if you follow that blog if you’re already following this one. As far as I can tell my Battle, Adventure, Beauty site is already following all the people I’m following with this site but I have no followers on that site yet. I’d like to get up to the same number of followers as I have on this blog/site. Help me out, everyone who’s following this blog/site already. Thank you for reading. Look for many posts there in the near future; even now I’ve posted a number of things and will keep adding when I log in to my WordPress.
“3) Grace be to you and peace from God the Father, and from our Lord Jesus Christ,
4) Who gave Himself for our sins, that He might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father:
5) To Whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.”
“19) Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath:
20) For the wrath of man works not the righteousness of God.
21) Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls.
22) But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.
23) For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass:
24) For he beholds himself, and goes his way, and straightway forgets what manner of man he was.
25) But whoso looks into the perfect law of liberty, and continues therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man will be blessed in his deed.”
“13) Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted by God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempts He any man:
14) But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away by his own lust, and enticed.
15) Then when lust has conceived, it brings forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, brings forth death.”