“3) The LORD is slow to anger, and great in power, and will not at all acquit the wicked: the LORD has His way in the whirlwind and in the storm, and the clouds are the dust of His feet.
4) He rebukes the sea, and makes it dry, and dries up all the rivers: Bashan languishes, and Carmel, and the flower of Lebanon languishes.
5) The mountains quake at Him, and the hills melt, and the earth is burned at His presence, yea, the world, and all that dwell therein.
6) Who can stand before His indignation? and who can abide in the fierceness of His anger? His fury is poured out like fire, and the rocks are thrown down by Him.
7) The LORD is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and He knows them that trust in Him.”
“1) Lord, how they have increased that trouble me! Many are they that rise up against me!
2) Many there be that say of my soul, “There is no help for him in God.” Selah.
3) But You, O Lord, are a shield for me, my glory and the lifter up of my head.
4) I cried unto the Lord with my voice, and He heard me from His holy hill. Selah.
5) I laid me down and slept; I awaked, for the Lord sustained me.
6) I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people that have set themselves against me round about.
7) Arise, O Lord! Save me, O my God! For You have smitten all my enemies upon the cheekbone; You have broken the teeth of the ungodly.
8) Salvation belongs unto the Lord. Your blessing is upon Your people. Selah.”
“1) Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful;
2) but his delight is in the law of the Lord, and on His law doth he meditate day and night.
3) And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither, and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.
4) The ungodly are not so, but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away.
5) Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.
6) For the Lord knoweth the way of the righteous, but the way of the ungodly shall perish.”