“26) And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth.
27) So God created man in His own image, in the image of God created He him; male and female created He them.
28) And God blessed them, and God said to them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moves upon the earth”
1 Corinthians 13:4-8a
“4) Love is patient, love is kind and is not jealous; love does not brag and is not arrogant,
5) Does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered,
6) Does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth;
7) Bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
8a) Love never fails…”
“1) Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children;
2) And walk in love, as Christ also has loved us, and has given Himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour.”
1 John 4:7-11
“7) Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loves is born of God, and knows God.
8) He that loves not knows not God; for God is love.
9) In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent His only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through Him.
10) Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us, and sent His Son to be the propitiation for our sins.
11) Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another.”
“51) Behold, I shew you a mystery; We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed,
52) In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we will be changed.
53) For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
54) So when this corruptible will have put on incorruption, and this mortal will have put on immortality, then will be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.
55) O death, where is your sting? O grave, where is your victory?
56) The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.
57) But thanks be to God, Who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
58) Therefore, my beloved brethren, be you stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as you know that your labor is not in vain in the Lord.”
1 Thessalonians 5:8-11
“8) But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for a helmet, the hope of salvation.
9) Because God has not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,
10) Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with Him.
11) For what reason comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as you also do.”
Ephesians 3:20–21 Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever. Amen.