1 Thessalonians 5:23-24
“23) And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
24) Faithful is He that calls you, Who also will do it.”
1 Corinthians 1:10
“Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that you all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that you be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.”
“24) Now unto Him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy,
25) To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.”
“1) O come, let us sing unto the LORD: let us make a joyful noise to the Rock of our salvation.
2) Let us come before His presence with thanksgiving, and make a joyful noise unto Him with psalms.
3) For the LORD is a great God, and a great King above all gods.
4) In His hand are the deep places of the earth: the strength of the hills is His also.
5) The sea is His, and He made it: and His hands formed the dry land.
6) O come, let us worship and bow down: let us kneel before the LORD our Maker.
7a) For He is our God; and we are the people of His pasture, and the sheep of His hand.”
2 Corinthians 5:1-10
“1) For we know that if our earthly house, this tabernacle, were dissolved, we have a building of God, a house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.
2) For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed about with our house which is from Heaven,
3) that, being so clothed, we wil not be found naked.
4) For we that are in this tabernacle do groan, being burdened, not because we would be unclothed, but clothed about, that mortality might be swallowed up by life.
5) Now He that has wrought us for this selfsame thing is God, Who also has given to us the pledge of the Spirit.
6) Therefore we are always confident, knowing that, while we are at home in the body, we are absent from the Lord;
7) for we walk by faith, not by sight.
8) We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body and to be present with the Lord.
9) Therefore we labor, that, whether present or absent, we may be accepted by Him.
10) For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to what he has done, whether it be good or bad.”
“3) Grace be to you and peace from God the Father, and from our Lord Jesus Christ,
4) Who gave Himself for our sins, that He might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father:
5) To Whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.”
“19) Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath:
20) For the wrath of man works not the righteousness of God.
21) Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls.
22) But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.
23) For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass:
24) For he beholds himself, and goes his way, and straightway forgets what manner of man he was.
25) But whoso looks into the perfect law of liberty, and continues therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man will be blessed in his deed.”