1 Corinthians 1:18
“For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us who are saved it is the power of God.”
“1) The LORD hear you in the day of trouble; the name of the God of Jacob defend you;
2) Send you help from the sanctuary, and strengthen you out of Zion;”
1 Corinthians 16:14
“Let all your things be done with love.”
1 Corinthians 14:26
“How is it then, brethren? when you come together, every one of you has a psalm, has a doctrine, has a tongue, has a revelation, has an interpretation. Let all things be done unto edifying.”
2 Corinthians 1:3-5
“3) Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort;
4) Who comforts us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them who are in any trouble, by the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God.
5) For as the sufferings of Christ abound in us, so our consolation also abounds by Christ.”
1 Corinthians 14:15
“What is it then? I will pray with the spirit, and I will pray with the understanding also: I will sing with the spirit, and I will sing with the understanding also.”
“26) And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth.
27) So God created man in His own image, in the image of God created He him; male and female created He them.
28) And God blessed them, and God said to them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moves upon the earth”