“10) And it came to pass, as Jesus sat eating in the house, behold, many publicans and sinners came and sat down with Him and His disciples.
11) And when the Pharisees saw it, they said to His disciples, ‘Why does your Master eat with publicans and sinners?’
12) But when Jesus heard that, He said to them, ‘They that be whole need not a physician, but they that are sick.
13) But go ye and learn what that means, “I will have mercy, and not sacrifice”: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.'”
“13) Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leads to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
14) Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leads unto life, and few there be that find it.”
“Ye have wearied the LORD with your words. Yet ye say, Wherein have we wearied Him? When ye say, Every one that does evil is good in the sight of the LORD, and He delights in them; or, ‘Where is the God of judgment?'”
“14) Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.
15) Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it gives light unto all that are in the house.
16) Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven.”