Fathers, you matter.
You are needed.
Your wife and children need you.
Your love matters.
Your role matters.
Your responsibilities are many but vital.
Your contributions are important.
Your sacrifices are significant.
Your struggles are not in vain.
Be the father you should be. It’s worth it.
Don’t let the world tell you otherwise.
May God the Father bless you, strengthen you, give you and your families what you need.
“28) Have you not known? have you not heard, that the everlasting God, the LORD, the Creator of the ends of the earth, faints not, neither is weary? there is no searching of His understanding.
29) He gives power to the faint; and to them that have no might He increases strength.
30) Even the youths will faint and be weary, and the young men will utterly fall:
31) But they that wait upon the LORD will renew their strength; they will mount up with wings as eagles; they will run, and not be weary; and they will walk, and not faint.”
“2) Why should the heathen say, ‘Where is now their God?’
3) But our God is in the heavens: He has done whatsoever He has pleased.
4) Their idols are silver and gold, the work of men’s hands.
5) They have mouths, but they speak not: eyes have they, but they see not:
6) They have ears, but they hear not: noses have they, but they smell not:
7) They have hands, but they handle not: feet have they, but they walk not: neither speak they through their throat.
8) They that make them are like them; so is every one that trusts in them.”
2 Corinthians 10:3-5
“3) For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
4) (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)
5) Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ.”