1 Thessalonians 4:3-7
“3) For this is the will of God, even your sanctification, that you should abstain from fornication:
4) That every one of you should know how to possess his vessel in sanctification and honour;
5) Not in the lust of concupiscence, even as the Gentiles which know not God:
6) That no man go beyond and defraud his brother in any matter: because the Lord is the avenger of all such, as we also have forewarned you and testified.
7) For God has not called us unto uncleanness, but unto holiness.”
“20) Now to Him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us,
21) To Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.”
1 Corinthians 3:16-17
“16) Know you not that you are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwells in you?
17) If any man defile the temple of God, him will God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple you are.”
2 Corinthians 10:3-5
“3) For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
4) (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)
5) Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ.”
“3) Grace be to you and peace from God the Father, and from our Lord Jesus Christ,
4) Who gave Himself for our sins, that He might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father:
5) To Whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.”
“19) Now we know that what things soever the law says, it says to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.
20) Therefore by the deeds of the law there will no flesh be justified in His sight: because by the law is the knowledge of sin.
21) But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;
22) Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ to all and on all them that believe: for there is no difference:
23) For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
24) Being justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:
25) Whom God has set forth to be a propitiation through faith in His blood, to declare His righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;
26) To declare, I say, at this time His righteousness: that He might be just, and the justifier of him who believes in Jesus.”
“3) Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised; and His greatness is unsearchable.
8) The LORD is gracious, and full of compassion; slow to anger, and of great mercy.
9) The LORD is good to all: and His tender mercies are over all His works.
14) The LORD upholds all that fall, and raises up all those that are bowed down.
17) The LORD is righteous in all His ways, and holy in all His works.
18) The LORD is near to all them that call upon Him, to all that call upon Him in truth.
19) He will fulfill the desire of them that fear Him: He also will hear their cry, and will save them.
20) The LORD preserves all them that love Him: but all the wicked will He destroy.”