“1b) Make a joyful noise to the LORD, all you lands.
2) Serve the LORD with gladness: come before His presence with singing.
3) Know you that the LORD He is God: it is He that has made us, and not we ourselves; we are His people, and the sheep of His pasture.
4) Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, and into His courts with praise: be thankful to Him, and bless His name.
5) For the LORD is good; His mercy is everlasting; and His truth endures to all generations.”
“19) Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust does corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:
20) But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust does corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:
21) For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.”
2 Corinthians 10:3-5
“3) For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
4) (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)
5) Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ.”
2 Corinthians 5:14-21
“14) For the love of Christ constrains us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead:
15) And that He died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto Him who died for them, and rose again.
16) Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yes, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more.
17) Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
18) And all things are of God, who has reconciled us to Himself by Jesus Christ, and has given to us the ministry of reconciliation;
19) To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto Himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and has committed unto us the word of reconciliation.
20) Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ’s stead, be ye reconciled to God.
21) For He has made Him to be sin for us, Who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in Him.”
“11) For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost.
“12) How think you? if a man has a hundred sheep, and one of them goes astray, does he not leave the ninety and nine, and goes into the mountains, and seeks that which is gone astray?
13) And if so be that he find it, truly I say to you, he rejoices more of that sheep, than of the ninety and nine which went not astray.
14) Even so it is not the will of your Father which is in Heaven, that one of these little ones should perish.”
“9) The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?
10) I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.”