“1) Rejoice in the Lord, O ye righteous! For praise is comely for the upright.
2) Praise the Lord with the harp; sing unto Him with the psaltery and an instrument of ten strings.
3) Sing unto Him a new song; play skillfully with a loud noise.
4) For the word of the Lord is right, and all His works are done in truth.
5) He loveth righteousness and judgment; the earth is full of the goodness of the Lord.
6) By the word of the Lord were the heavens made, and all the host of them by the breath of His mouth.
7) He gathereth the waters of the sea together as a heap; He layeth up the deep in storehouses.
8) Let all the earth fear the Lord; let all the inhabitants of the world stand in awe of Him.
9) For He spoke, and it was done; He commanded, and it stood fast.
10) The Lord bringeth the counsel of the heathen to nought; He maketh the devices of the people of no effect.
11) The counsel of the Lord standeth for ever, the thoughts of His heart to all generations.
12) Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord, and the people whom He hath chosen for His own inheritance.
13) The Lord looketh down from heaven; He beholdeth all of the sons of men.
14) From the place of His habitation He looketh upon all the inhabitants of the earth;
15) He fashioneth the hearts of all; He considereth all their works.
16) No king is saved by the multitude of an army; a mighty man is not delivered by much strength.
17) A horse is a vain thing for safety; neither shall he deliver any by his great strength.
18) Behold, the eye of the Lord is upon them that fear Him, upon them that hope in His mercy,
19) to deliver their soul from death, and to keep them alive in famine.
20) Our soul waiteth for the Lord; He is our help and our shield.
21) For our heart shall rejoice in Him, because we have trusted in His holy name.
22) Let Thy mercy, O Lord, be upon us, according as we hope in Thee.”
“1) Judge me, O Lord, for I have walked in mine integrity. I have also trusted in the Lord; therefore I shall not slide.
2) Examine me, O Lord, and test me; try my reins and my heart.
3) For Thy lovingkindness is before mine eyes, and I have walked in Thy truth.
4) I have not sat with vain persons, neither will I consort with dissemblers.
5) I have hated the congregation of evildoers, and will not sit with the wicked.
6) I will wash mine hands in innocence; so will I compass Thine altar, O Lord,
7) that I may proclaim with the voice of thanksgiving, and tell of all Thy wondrous works.
8) Lord, I have loved the habitation of Thy house, and the place where Thine honor dwelleth.
9) Gather not my soul with sinners, nor my life with bloody men,
10) in whose hands is mischief, and their right hand is full of bribes.
11) But as for me, I will walk in mine integrity; redeem me and be merciful unto me.
12) My foot standeth on a level place; in the congregations will I bless the Lord.”
“19) Now we know that what things soever the law says, it says to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.
20) Therefore by the deeds of the law there will no flesh be justified in His sight: because by the law is the knowledge of sin.
21) But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;
22) Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ to all and on all them that believe: for there is no difference:
23) For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
24) Being justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:
25) Whom God has set forth to be a propitiation through faith in His blood, to declare His righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;
26) To declare, I say, at this time His righteousness: that He might be just, and the justifier of him who believes in Jesus.”
1 Corinthians 14:26
“How is it then, brethren? when you come together, every one of you has a psalm, has a doctrine, has a tongue, has a revelation, has an interpretation. Let all things be done unto edifying.”