“1) I will bless the Lord at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth.
2) My soul shall make her boast in the Lord; the humble shall hear thereof and be glad.
3) O magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt His name together.
4) I sought the Lord, and He heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.
5) They looked unto Him and were lightened, and their faces were not ashamed.
6) This poor man cried, and the Lord heard him, and saved him out of all his troubles.
7) The angel of the Lord encampeth round about them that fear Him, and delivereth them.
8) O taste and see that the Lord is good; blessed is the man that trusteth in Him!
9) O fear the Lord, ye His saints! For them that fear Him suffer no want.
10) The young lions lack and suffer hunger, but they that seek the Lord shall not want any good thing.
11) Come, ye children, hearken unto me; I will teach you the fear of the Lord.
12) What man is he that desireth life, and loveth many days, that he may see good?
13) Keep thy tongue from evil, and thy lips from speaking guile.
14) Depart from evil and do good; seek peace and pursue it.
15) The eyes of the Lord are upon the righteous, and His ears are open unto their cry.
16) The face of the Lord is against them that do evil, to cut off the remembrance of them from the earth.
17) The righteous cry, and the Lord heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.
18) The Lord is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart, and saveth such as are of a contrite spirit.
19) Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the Lord delivereth him out of them all.
20) He keepeth all his bones; not one of them is broken.
21) Evil shall slay the wicked, and they that hate the righteous shall be desolate.
22) The Lord redeemeth the soul of His servants, and none of them that trust in Him shall be desolate.”
“1) Rejoice in the Lord, O ye righteous! For praise is comely for the upright.
2) Praise the Lord with the harp; sing unto Him with the psaltery and an instrument of ten strings.
3) Sing unto Him a new song; play skillfully with a loud noise.
4) For the word of the Lord is right, and all His works are done in truth.
5) He loveth righteousness and judgment; the earth is full of the goodness of the Lord.
6) By the word of the Lord were the heavens made, and all the host of them by the breath of His mouth.
7) He gathereth the waters of the sea together as a heap; He layeth up the deep in storehouses.
8) Let all the earth fear the Lord; let all the inhabitants of the world stand in awe of Him.
9) For He spoke, and it was done; He commanded, and it stood fast.
10) The Lord bringeth the counsel of the heathen to nought; He maketh the devices of the people of no effect.
11) The counsel of the Lord standeth for ever, the thoughts of His heart to all generations.
12) Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord, and the people whom He hath chosen for His own inheritance.
13) The Lord looketh down from heaven; He beholdeth all of the sons of men.
14) From the place of His habitation He looketh upon all the inhabitants of the earth;
15) He fashioneth the hearts of all; He considereth all their works.
16) No king is saved by the multitude of an army; a mighty man is not delivered by much strength.
17) A horse is a vain thing for safety; neither shall he deliver any by his great strength.
18) Behold, the eye of the Lord is upon them that fear Him, upon them that hope in His mercy,
19) to deliver their soul from death, and to keep them alive in famine.
20) Our soul waiteth for the Lord; He is our help and our shield.
21) For our heart shall rejoice in Him, because we have trusted in His holy name.
22) Let Thy mercy, O Lord, be upon us, according as we hope in Thee.”
“1) Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered.
2) Blessed is the man unto whom the Lord imputeth not iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no guile.
3) When I kept silent, my bones waxed old through my groaning all the day long.
4) For day and night Thy hand was heavy upon me; the sap of my soul was turned into the drought of summer. Selah
5) I acknowledged my sin unto Thee, and mine iniquity have I not hid. I said, “I will confess my transgressions unto the Lord,” and Thou forgavest the iniquity of my sin. Selah.
6) For this shall every one that is godly pray unto Thee in a time when Thou mayest be found; surely the floods of great waters shall not come nigh unto him.
7) Thou art my hiding place; Thou shalt preserve me from trouble; Thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance. Selah
8) “I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go; I will guide thee with Mine eye.
9) Be ye not as the horse or as the mule which have no understanding, whose mouth must be held in with bit and bridle, lest they not come near unto thee.”
10) Many shall be the sorrows of the wicked; but he that trusteth in the Lord, mercy shall compass him about.
11) Be glad in the Lord and rejoice, ye righteous; and shout for joy, all ye that are upright in heart!”
“1) In Thee, O Lord, do I put my trust; let me never be ashamed; deliver me in Thy righteousness.
2) Bow down Thine ear to me, deliver me speedily; be Thou my strong rock, a house of defense to save me.
3) For Thou art my rock and my fortress; therefore for the sake of Thy name, lead me and guide me.
4) Pull me out of the net that they have laid privily for me, for Thou art my strength.
5) Into Thine hand I commit my spirit; Thou hast redeemed me, O Lord God of truth.
6) I have hated them that have regard for lying vanities; but I trust in the Lord.
7) I will be glad and rejoice in Thy mercy, for Thou hast considered my trouble. Thou hast known my soul in adversities,
8) And hast not delivered me into the hands of the enemy; Thou hast set my feet in a large room.
9) Have mercy upon me, O Lord, for I am in trouble; mine eye is consumed with grief, yea, my soul and my belly.
10) For my life is spent with grief, and my years with sighing; my strength faileth because of mine iniquity, and my bones are consumed.
11) I am a reproach among all mine enemies, but especially among my neighbors, and a fear to mine acquaintances; they that see me in the streets flee from me.
12) I am forgotten as a dead man, out of mind; I am like a broken vessel.
13) For I have heard the slander of many; fear was on every side; while they took counsel together against me, they schemed to take away my life.
14) But I have trusted in Thee, O Lord; I said, “Thou art my God.”
15) My times are in Thy hand; deliver me from the hand of mine enemies and from them that persecute me.
16) Make Thy face to shine upon Thy servant; save me for Thy mercies’ sake.
17) Let me not be ashamed, O Lord, for I have called upon Thee; let the wicked be ashamed, and let them be silent in the grave.
18) Let the lying lips be put to silence, which speak grievous things proudly and contemptuously against the righteous.
19) O how great is Thy goodness which Thou hast laid up for them that fear Thee, which Thou hast wrought for them that trust in Thee before the sons of men!
20) Thou shalt hide them in the safety of Thy presence from the pride of man; Thou shalt keep them secretly in a pavilion from the strife of tongues.
21) Blessed be the Lord, for He hath shown me His marvelous kindness in a stronghold city!
22) For I said in my haste, “I am cut off from before Thine eyes!” Nevertheless Thou heard the voice of my supplications when I cried unto Thee.
23) O love the Lord, all ye His saints! For the Lord preserveth the faithful, but plentifully rewardeth the proud doer.
24) Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.”
“1) I will extol Thee, O Lord, for Thou hast lifted me up, and hast not made my foes to rejoice over me.
2) O Lord my God, I cried unto Thee, and Thou hast healed me.
3) O Lord, Thou hast brought up my soul from the grave; Thou hast kept me alive, that I should not go down to the pit.
4) Sing unto the Lord, O ye His saints, and give thanks at the remembrance of His holiness.
5) For His anger endureth but a moment, and in His favor is life; weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.
6) And in my prosperity I said, “I shall never be moved.”
7) Lord, by Thy favor Thou hast made my mountain to stand strong; when Thou didst hide Thy face, I was troubled.
8) I cried to Thee, O Lord; and unto the Lord I made supplication:
9) “What profit is there in my blood, when I go down to the pit? Shall the dust praise Thee? Shall it declare Thy truth?
10) Hear, O Lord, and have mercy upon me; Lord, be Thou my helper!”
11) Thou hast turned for me my mourning into dancing; Thou hast put off my sackcloth and girded me with gladness,
12) to the end that my glory may sing praise to Thee and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will give thanks unto Thee for ever.”
“1) Give unto the Lord, O ye mighty; give unto the Lord glory and strength.
2) Give unto the Lord the glory due unto His name; worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness.
3) The voice of the Lord is upon the waters; the God of glory thundereth; the Lord is upon many waters.
4) The voice of the Lord is powerful; the voice of the Lord is full of majesty.
5) The voice of the Lord breaketh the cedars; yea, the Lord breaketh the cedars of Lebanon.
6) He maketh them also to skip like a calf, Lebanon and Sirion like a young unicorn.
7) The voice of the Lord divideth the flames of fire.
8) The voice of the Lord shaketh the wilderness; the Lord shaketh the Wilderness of Kadesh.
9) The voice of the Lord maketh the hinds to calve, and layeth bare the forests, and in His temple doth every one speak of His glory.
10) The Lord sitteth over the flood; yea, the Lord sitteth as King for ever.
11) The Lord will give strength unto His people; the Lord will bless His people with peace.”
“1) Unto Thee will I cry, O Lord my rock; be not silent to me, lest, if Thou be silent, I become like them that go down into the pit.
2) Hear the voice of my supplications when I cry unto Thee, when I lift up my hands toward the oracle of Thy sanctuary.
3) Draw me not away with the wicked and with the workers of iniquity, who speak peace to their neighbors, but mischief is in their hearts.
4) Give to them according to their deeds and according to the wickedness of their endeavors; give to them according to the work of their hands; render to them their deserts.
5) Because they regard not the works of the Lord, nor the operation of His hands, He shall destroy them and not build them up.
6) Blessed be the Lord, because He hath heard the voice of my supplications!
7) The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in Him, and I am helped. Therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth, and with my song will I praise Him.
8) The Lord is their strength, and He is the saving strength of His anointed.
9) Save the people, and bless Thine inheritance; feed them also, and lift them up forever.”