“And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to His purpose.”
“25) Now to Him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,
26) But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:
27) To God only wise, be glory through Jesus Christ for ever. Amen.”
“17) Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which you have learned; and avoid them.
18) For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.”
“19) Now we know that what things soever the law says, it says to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.
20) Therefore by the deeds of the law there will no flesh be justified in His sight: because by the law is the knowledge of sin.
21) But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;
22) Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ to all and on all them that believe: for there is no difference:
23) For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
24) Being justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:
25) Whom God has set forth to be a propitiation through faith in His blood, to declare His righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;
26) To declare, I say, at this time His righteousness: that He might be just, and the justifier of him who believes in Jesus.”
“But God commends His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.”
“33) O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are His judgments, and His ways past finding out!
34) For who has known the mind of the Lord? or who has been His counsellor?
35) Or who has first given to Him, and it will be recompensed to him again?
36) For of Him, and through Him, and to Him, are all things: to Whom be glory for ever. Amen”
“16) For I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one who believeth, to the Jew first and also to the Greek.
17) For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith; as it is written: “The just shall live by faith.””