“1) David’s Psalm of praise. I will extol You, my God, O King; and I will bless Your name for ever and ever.
2) Every day will I bless You; and I will praise Your name for ever and ever.
4) One generation will praise Your works to another, and will declare Your mighty acts.
5) I will speak of the glorious honour of Your majesty, and of Your wondrous works.
6) And men will speak of the might of Your terrible acts: and I will declare Your greatness.
7) They will abundantly utter the memory of Your great goodness, and will sing of Your righteousness.
10) All Your works will praise You, O LORD; and Your saints will bless You.
11) They will speak of the glory of Your kingdom, and talk of Your power;
12) To make known to the sons of men Your mighty acts, and the glorious majesty of Your kingdom.
13) Your kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and Your dominion endures throughout all generations.
15) The eyes of all wait upon You; and You give them their meat in due season.
16) You open Your hand, and satisfy the desire of every living thing.”