“39) But the salvation of the righteous is of the LORD: He is their strength in the time of trouble.
40) And the LORD will help them, and deliver them: He will deliver them from the wicked, and save them, because they trust in Him.”
“The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.”
“1) I will extol You, my God, O King;
and I will bless Your name for ever and ever.
2) Every day I will bless You;
and I will praise Your name for ever and ever.”
“The LORD is my strength and song, and is become my salvation.”
“1b) Make a joyful noise to the LORD, all you lands.
2) Serve the LORD with gladness: come before His presence with singing.
3) Know you that the LORD He is God: it is He that has made us, and not we ourselves; we are His people, and the sheep of His pasture.
4) Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, and into His courts with praise: be thankful to Him, and bless His name.
5) For the LORD is good; His mercy is everlasting; and His truth endures to all generations.”
“1) O come, let us sing unto the LORD: let us make a joyful noise to the Rock of our salvation.
2) Let us come before His presence with thanksgiving, and make a joyful noise unto Him with psalms.
3) For the LORD is a great God, and a great King above all gods.
4) In His hand are the deep places of the earth: the strength of the hills is His also.
5) The sea is His, and He made it: and His hands formed the dry land.
6) O come, let us worship and bow down: let us kneel before the LORD our Maker.
7a) For He is our God; and we are the people of His pasture, and the sheep of His hand.”
“9) We have thought of Your lovingkindness, O God, in the midst of Your temple.
10) According to Your name, O God, so is Your praise to the ends of the earth: Your right hand is full of righteousness.”