“With every court ruling that infringes on Americans’ God-given rights, our nation’s pulse drops, breathing slows, and death draws nearer for Lady Liberty.
But then, the death of a nation is nothing new. History is littered with once good and great peoples that have seen their day. And there is one common theme about the demise of each. Each one rejected its core principles: the values and worldview that once made them great.”
– from book “One Nation Under Man?” by Brannon Howse.
“A Christian worldview that acknowledges good and evil, right and wrong, and rejects our culture’s worship at the new altar of tolerance, political correctness, moral relativism, and the New Age that says “all ways lead to God” will make waves.”
– from p.57,58 of “One Nation Under Man?” by Brannon Howse.
“20) Thus saith the Lord; If ye can break My covenant of the day, and My covenant of the night, and that there should not be day and night in their season;
21) Then may also My covenant be broken with David My servant, that he should not have a son to reign upon his throne; and with the Levites the priests, My ministers.
22) As the host of heaven cannot be numbered, neither the sand of the sea measured: so will I multiply the seed of David My servant, and the Levites that minister unto Me.
23) Moreover the word of the Lord came to Jeremiah, saying,
24) Considerest thou not what this people have spoken, saying, The two families which the Lord hath chosen, He hath even cast them off? thus they have despised My people, that they should be no more a nation before them.
25) Thus saith the Lord; If My covenant be not with day and night, and if I have not appointed the ordinances of heaven and earth;
26) Then will I cast away the seed of Jacob and David My servant, so that I will not take any of his seed to be rulers over the seed of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob: for I will cause their captivity to return, and have mercy on them.”