21st Century King James Version (KJ21)
“1) In the Lord I put my trust; how say ye to my soul, “Flee as a bird to your mountain,
2) for lo, the wicked bend their bow and make ready their arrow upon the string, that they may privily shoot at the upright in heart;
3) if the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do?”
4) The Lord is in His holy temple! The Lord’s throne is in heaven! His eyes behold; His eyelids test the children of men!
5) The Lord tries the righteous; but the wicked and him that loves violence, His soul hates.
6) Upon the wicked He shall rain snares, fire and brimstone, and a horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup.
7) For the righteous Lord loves righteousness; His countenance does behold the upright.”