“39) And Jesus said, For judgment I have come into this world, that they which see not might see; and that they which see might be made blind.
40) And some of the Pharisees which were with Him heard these words, and said to Him, Are we blind also?
41) Jesus said to them, If you were blind, you should have no sin: but now ye say, We see; therefore your sin remains.”
“31) Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on Him, If you continue in My word, then are you My disciples indeed;
32) And you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free.
33) They answered Him, We are Abraham’s seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how say You, You will be made free?
34) Jesus answered them, Truly, truly, I say to you, Whosoever commits sin is the servant of sin.
35) And the servant abides not in the house for ever: but the Son abides ever.
36) If the Son therefore will make you free, you will be free indeed.”
“37) In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let Him come to me, and drink.
38) He that believes on Me, as the scripture has said, out of his belly will flow rivers of living water.
39) (But this spoke He of the Spirit, which they that believe on Him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because Jesus was not yet glorified.)”
Jesus said in John 13:34-35
“34) A new commandment I give to you, That you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
35) By this will all men know that you are My disciples, if you have love one to another.”
1 John 4:7-11
“7) Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loves is born of God, and knows God.
8) He that loves not knows not God; for God is love.
9) In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent His only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through Him.
10) Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us, and sent His Son to be the propitiation for our sins.
11) Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another.”
“…whoever is truly humbled [by the gospel] will not be easily angry … will be compassionate and tender to the infirmities of his fellow-sinners, knowing, that, if there be a difference, it is grace that has made it, and that he has the seeds of every evil in his own heart; and, under all trials and afflictions, he will look to the hand of the Lord, and lay his mouth in the dust, acknowledging that he suffers much less than his iniquities have deserved.” – John Newton
Jesus said in John 13:34-35
“34) A new commandment I give to you, That yoy love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
35) By this will all men know that you are My disciples, if ye have love one for another.”