“19) Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust does corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:
20) But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust does corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:
21) For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.”
“39) And Jesus said, For judgment I have come into this world, that they which see not might see; and that they which see might be made blind.
40) And some of the Pharisees which were with Him heard these words, and said to Him, Are we blind also?
41) Jesus said to them, If you were blind, you should have no sin: but now ye say, We see; therefore your sin remains.”
“31) Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on Him, If you continue in My word, then are you My disciples indeed;
32) And you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free.
33) They answered Him, We are Abraham’s seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how say You, You will be made free?
34) Jesus answered them, Truly, truly, I say to you, Whosoever commits sin is the servant of sin.
35) And the servant abides not in the house for ever: but the Son abides ever.
36) If the Son therefore will make you free, you will be free indeed.”
“37) In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let Him come to me, and drink.
38) He that believes on Me, as the scripture has said, out of his belly will flow rivers of living water.
39) (But this spoke He of the Spirit, which they that believe on Him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because Jesus was not yet glorified.)”
“11) For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost.
“12) How think you? if a man has a hundred sheep, and one of them goes astray, does he not leave the ninety and nine, and goes into the mountains, and seeks that which is gone astray?
13) And if so be that he find it, truly I say to you, he rejoices more of that sheep, than of the ninety and nine which went not astray.
14) Even so it is not the will of your Father which is in Heaven, that one of these little ones should perish.”
“16) And when the scribes and Pharisees saw Him eat with publicans and sinners, they said to His disciples, ‘How is it that He eats and drinks with publicans and sinners?’
17) When Jesus heard it, He said to them, ‘They that are whole have no need of the physician, but they that are sick do: I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.”