“20) Now to Him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us,
21) To Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.”
“25) Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave Himself for it;
26) That He might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,
27) That He might present it to Himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.
28) So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loves his wife loves himself.
29) For no man ever yet hated his own body; but nourishes and cherishes it, even as the Lord the church:
30) For we are members of His body, of His flesh, and of His bones.
31) For this reason a man will leave his father and mother, and will be joined to his wife, and the two will be one flesh.
32) This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.
33) Nevertheless let every one of you in particular so love his wife even as himself; and the wife see that she reverence her husband.”
“1) Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children;
2) And walk in love, as Christ also has loved us, and has given Himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour.”