“11) For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost.
“12) How think you? if a man has a hundred sheep, and one of them goes astray, does he not leave the ninety and nine, and goes into the mountains, and seeks that which is gone astray?
13) And if so be that he find it, truly I say to you, he rejoices more of that sheep, than of the ninety and nine which went not astray.
14) Even so it is not the will of your Father which is in Heaven, that one of these little ones should perish.”
“6) Sing praises to God, sing praises! Sing praises unto our King, sing praises!
7) For God is the King of all the earth; sing ye praises with understanding.
8) God reigns over the heathen; God sits upon the throne of His holiness.”
“7) Пойте Богу нашему, пойте; пойте Царю нашему, пойте,
8) ибо Бог–Царь всей земли; пойте все разумно.
9) Бог воцарился над народами, Бог воссел на святом престоле Своем;”
“1) O Lord my God, in Thee do I put my trust. Save me from all them that persecute me; and deliver me,
2) lest they tear my soul like a lion, rending it in pieces while there is none to deliver.
3) O Lord my God, if I have done this, if there be iniquity on my hands,
4) if I have rewarded evil unto him that was at peace with me (yea, I have delivered him that without cause is mine enemy),
5) let the enemy persecute my soul and take it; yea, let him tread down my life upon the earth, and lay mine honor in the dust. Selah
6) Arise, O Lord, in Thine anger; lift up Thyself against the rage of mine enemies, and awaken for me the judgment that Thou hast commanded.
7) So shall the congregation of the people compass Thee about; for their sakes, therefore, return Thou on high.
8) The Lord shall judge the people: Judge me, O Lord, according to my righteousness and according to mine integrity that is in me.
9) O let the wickedness of the wicked come to an end, but establish the just; for the righteous God trieth the hearts and reins.
10) My defense is of God, who saveth the upright in heart.
11) God judgeth the righteous, and God is angry with the wicked every day.
12) If he turn not, He will whet His sword; He hath bent His bow and made it ready.
13) He hath also prepared for Him the instruments of death; He ordaineth His arrows against the persecutors.
14) Behold, the wicked travaileth with iniquity, and hath conceived mischief and brought forth falsehood.
15) He made a pit and dug it, and has fallen into the ditch which he hath made.
16) His mischief shall return upon his own head; and his violent dealings shall come down upon his own pate.
17) I will praise the Lord according to His righteousness, and will sing praise to the name of the Lord Most High.”
“4) When you make a vow unto God, defer not to pay it; for He has no pleasure in fools: pay that which you have vowed.
5) Better is it that you should not vow, than that you should vow and not pay.
6) Allow not your mouth to cause your flesh to sin; neither say you before the angel, that it was an error: wherefore should God be angry at your voice, and destroy the work of your hands?
7) For in the multitude of dreams and many words there are also divers vanities: but fear you God.”
“1) Lord, how they have increased that trouble me! Many are they that rise up against me!
2) Many there be that say of my soul, “There is no help for him in God.” Selah.
3) But You, O Lord, are a shield for me, my glory and the lifter up of my head.
4) I cried unto the Lord with my voice, and He heard me from His holy hill. Selah.
5) I laid me down and slept; I awaked, for the Lord sustained me.
6) I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people that have set themselves against me round about.
7) Arise, O Lord! Save me, O my God! For You have smitten all my enemies upon the cheekbone; You have broken the teeth of the ungodly.
8) Salvation belongs unto the Lord. Your blessing is upon Your people. Selah.”