“10) Say among the nations that the LORD reigns: the world also will be established that it will not be moved: He will judge the people righteously.
11) Let the heavens rejoice, and let the earth be glad; let the sea roar, and the fullness of it.
12) Let the field be joyful, and all that is in it: then will all the trees of the wood rejoice
13) Before the LORD: for He comes, for He comes to judge the earth: He will judge the world with righteousness, and the people with His truth.”
“It is only by learning to deny temptation that we will ever put to death the misdeeds of the body. Learning this is usually a slow and painful process, fraught with much failure. Our old desires and our sinful habits are not easily dislodged. To break them requires persistence, often in the face of little success. But this is the path we must tread, painful though it may be.”
– from p.96,97 of “The Pursuit of Holiness” by Jerry Bridges.
“1) O sing unto the Lord a new song; sing unto the Lord, all the earth.
2) Sing unto the Lord, bless His name; show forth His salvation from day to day.
3) Declare His glory among the heathen, His wonders among all people.
4) For the Lord is great and greatly to be praised; He is to be feared above all gods.
5) For all the gods of the nations are idols, but the Lord made the heavens.
6) Honor and majesty are before Him; strength and beauty are in His sanctuary.
7) Give unto the Lord, O ye kindreds of the people; give unto the Lord glory and strength.
8) Give unto the Lord the glory due unto His name; bring an offering, and come into His courts.
9) O worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness; fear before Him, all the earth.
10) Say among the heathen that the Lord reigneth; the world also shall be established, that it shall not be moved; He shall judge the people righteously.
11) Let the heavens rejoice, and let the earth be glad; let the sea roar, and the fullness thereof.
12) Let the field be joyful, and all that is therein; then shall all the trees of the wood rejoice
13) before the Lord. For He cometh, for He cometh to judge the earth; He shall judge the world with righteousness, and the people with His truth.”