21st Century King James Version (KJ21)
“1) He that dwelleth in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
2) I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress; my God, in Him will I trust.”
3) Surely He shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler and from the noisome pestilence.
4) He shall cover thee with His feathers, and under His wings shalt thou trust; His truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
5) Thou shalt not be afraid of the terror by night, nor of the arrow that flieth by day,
6) nor of the pestilence that walketh in darkness, nor of the destruction that layeth waste at noonday.
7) A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand, but it shall not come nigh thee.
8) Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
9) Because thou hast made the Lord, who is my refuge, even the Most High, thy habitation,
10) there shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
11) For He shall give His angels charge over thee to keep thee in all thy ways.
12) They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
13) Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder; the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample underfoot.
14) “Because he hath set his love upon Me, therefore will I deliver him; I will set him on high, because he hath known My name.
15) He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him.
16) With long life will I satisfy him, and show him My salvation.””