“9) Thus speaks the LORD of hosts, saying, Execute true judgment, and show mercy and compassions every man to his brother:
10) And oppress not the widow, nor the fatherless, the stranger, nor the poor; and let none of you imagine evil against his brother in your heart.”
“1) Preserve me, O God, for in Thee do I put my trust.
2) O my soul, thou hast said unto the Lord, “Thou art my Lord; my goodness extendeth not to Thee,
3) but to the saints that are on the earth, and to the excellent, in whom is all my delight.”
4) Their sorrows shall be multiplied, that hasten after another god; their drink offerings of blood will I not offer, nor take up their names upon my lips.
5) The Lord is the portion of mine inheritance and of my cup; Thou maintainest my lot.
6) The lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; yea, I have a goodly heritage.
7) I will bless the Lord who hath given me counsel; my reins also instruct me in the night seasons.
8) I have set the Lord always before me; because He is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.
9) Therefore my heart is glad and my spirit rejoiceth; my flesh also shall rest in hope.
10) For Thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt Thou suffer Thine Holy One to see corruption.
11) Thou wilt show me the path of life; in Thy presence is fullness of joy; at Thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.”
“Woe to him that strives with his Maker! Let the potsherd strive with the potsherds of the earth. Will the clay say to him that fashions it, ‘What make you?’ Or your work, ‘He has no hands?'”
“1) I will praise Thee, O Lord, with my whole heart; I will show forth all Thy marvelous works.
2) I will be glad and rejoice in Thee; I will sing praise to Thy name, O Thou Most High.
3) When mine enemies are turned back, they shall fall and perish at Thy presence.
4) For Thou hast maintained my right and my cause; Thou sittest on the throne judging right.
5) Thou hast rebuked the heathen, Thou hast destroyed the wicked; Thou hast blotted out their name for ever and ever.
6) O thou enemy, destructions are come to a perpetual end: and Thou hast destroyed their cities; their memorial is perished with them.
7) But the Lord shall endure for ever; He hath prepared His throne for judgment.
8) And He shall judge the world with righteousness; He shall minister judgment to the people in uprightness.
9) The Lord also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble.
10) And they that know Thy name will put their trust in Thee; for Thou, Lord, hast not forsaken them that seek Thee.
11) Sing praises to the Lord who dwelleth in Zion! Declare among the people His doings.
12) When He maketh inquisition for blood, He remembereth them; He forgetteth not the cry of the humble.
13) Have mercy upon me, O Lord! Consider my trouble which I suffer from them that hate me, Thou that liftest me up from the gates of death,
14) that I may show forth all Thy praise at the gates of the daughter of Zion. I will rejoice in Thy salvation.
15) The heathen have sunk down into the pit that they made; in the net which they hid, their own foot is taken.
16) The Lord is known by the judgment which He executeth; the wicked is snared in the work of his own hands. Higgaion. Selah
17) The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.
18) For the needy shall not always be forgotten; the expectation of the poor shall not perish for ever.
19) Arise, O Lord, let not man prevail; let the heathen be judged in Thy sight.
20) Put them in fear, O Lord; that the nations may know themselves to be but men. Selah”
“6) Sing praises to God, sing praises! Sing praises unto our King, sing praises!
7) For God is the King of all the earth; sing ye praises with understanding.
8) God reigns over the heathen; God sits upon the throne of His holiness.”
“7) Пойте Богу нашему, пойте; пойте Царю нашему, пойте,
8) ибо Бог–Царь всей земли; пойте все разумно.
9) Бог воцарился над народами, Бог воссел на святом престоле Своем;”
“10) And it came to pass, as Jesus sat eating in the house, behold, many publicans and sinners came and sat down with Him and His disciples.
11) And when the Pharisees saw it, they said to His disciples, ‘Why does your Master eat with publicans and sinners?’
12) But when Jesus heard that, He said to them, ‘They that be whole need not a physician, but they that are sick.
13) But go ye and learn what that means, “I will have mercy, and not sacrifice”: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.'”