1 Corinthians 6:19-20
“19) What? know you not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which you have of God, and you are not your own?
20) For you are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God’s.”
“6) Sing praises to God, sing praises! Sing praises unto our King, sing praises!
7) For God is the King of all the earth; sing ye praises with understanding.
8) God reigns over the heathen; God sits upon the throne of His holiness.”
“7) Пойте Богу нашему, пойте; пойте Царю нашему, пойте,
8) ибо Бог–Царь всей земли; пойте все разумно.
9) Бог воцарился над народами, Бог воссел на святом престоле Своем;”
“1) O Lord, rebuke me not in Thine anger, neither chasten me in Thy hot displeasure.
2) Have mercy upon me, O Lord, for I am weak; O Lord, heal me, for my bones are vexed.
3) My soul is also sore vexed, but Thou, O Lord, how long?
4) Return, O Lord, deliver my soul! O save me for Thy mercies’ sake!
5) For in death there is no remembrance of Thee; in the grave who shall give Thee thanks?
6) I am weary with my groaning; all the night I make my bed to swim, I water my couch with my tears.
7) Mine eye is consumed because of grief; it waxeth old because of all mine enemies.
8) Depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity, for the Lord hath heard the voice of my weeping.
9) The Lord hath heard my supplication; the Lord will receive my prayer.
10) Let all mine enemies be ashamed and sorely vexed; let them turn back and be put to shame suddenly.”
“6) “With what will I come before the LORD, and bow myself before the high God? will I come before Him with burnt offerings, with calves of a year old?
7) Will the LORD be pleased with thousands of rams, or with ten thousands of rivers of oil? will I give my firstborn for my transgression, the fruit of my body for the sin of my soul?”
8) He has showed you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God?”
“Seek Him that makes the seven stars and Orion, and turns the shadow of death into the morning, and makes the day dark with night, who calls for the waters of the sea and pours them out upon the face of the earth: The Lord is His name”
“It is He that builds His spheres in the heaven, and has founded His troop on the earth. He that calls for the waters of the sea and pours them out upon the face of the earth—the Lord is His name.”
“10) To whom shall I speak and give warning, that they may hear? Behold, their ear is uncircumcised and they cannot hearken; behold, the word of the Lord is unto them a reproach; they have no delight in it.
11) Therefore I am full of the fury of the Lord; I am weary with holding in. “I will pour it out upon the children abroad, and upon the assembly of young men together; for even the husband with the wife shall be taken, the aged with him that is full of days.
12) And their houses shall be turned unto others, with their fields and wives together; for I will stretch out My hand upon the inhabitants of the land,” saith the Lord.
13) “For from the least of them even unto the greatest of them, every one is given to covetousness; and from the prophet even unto the priest, every one dealeth falsely.
14) They have healed also the hurt of the daughter of My people slightingly, saying, ‘Peace, peace,’ when there is no peace.
15) Were they ashamed when they had committed abomination? Nay, they were not at all ashamed, neither could they blush. Therefore they shall fall among them that fall; at the time that I visit them they shall be cast down,” saith the Lord.”