“39) But the salvation of the righteous is of the LORD: He is their strength in the time of trouble.
40) And the LORD will help them, and deliver them: He will deliver them from the wicked, and save them, because they trust in Him.”
“28) Have you not known? have you not heard, that the everlasting God, the LORD, the Creator of the ends of the earth, faints not, neither is weary? there is no searching of His understanding.
29) He gives power to the faint; and to them that have no might He increases strength.
30) Even the youths will faint and be weary, and the young men will utterly fall:
31) But they that wait upon the LORD will renew their strength; they will mount up with wings as eagles; they will run, and not be weary; and they will walk, and not faint.”
“35) Then one of them, which was a lawyer, asked Him a question, tempting Him, and saying,
36)’Master, which is the great commandment in the law?’
37) Jesus said to him, ‘You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind.
38) This is the first and great commandment.
39) And the second is like it, You shall love your neighbour as yourself.
40) On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.'”
“28) Have you not known? Have you not heard, that the everlasting God, the Lord, the Creator of the ends of the earth, faints not, neither is weary? There is no searching of His understanding.
29) He gives power to the faint, and to them that have no might He increases strength.
30) Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall;
31) but they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles, they shall run and not be weary, and they shall walk and not faint.”
“21) Have ye not known? Have ye not heard? Has it not been told you from the beginning? Have ye not understood from the foundations of the earth?
22) It is He that sits upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers, who stretches out the heavens as a curtain and spreads them out as a tent to dwell in,
23) Who brings the princes to nothing; He makes the judges of the earth as vanity.
24) Yea, they shall not be planted, yea, they shall not be sown; yea, their stock shall not take root in the earth. And He shall also blow upon them, and they shall wither, and the whirlwind shall take them away as stubble.
25) “To whom then will ye liken Me, or shall I be equal?” says the Holy One.
26) Lift up your eyes on high, and behold Who has created these things, Who brings out their host by number. He calls them all by names by the greatness of His might, for He is strong in power; not one fails.”
“10) Behold, the Lord God will come with strong hand, and His arm shall rule for Him; behold, His reward is with Him, and His work before Him.
11) He shall feed His flock like a shepherd; He shall gather the lambs with His arm and carry them in His bosom, and shall gently lead those that are with young.
12) Who has measured the waters in the hollow of His hand, and meted out heaven with the span, and comprehended the dust of the earth in a measure, and weighed the mountains in scales and the hills in a balance?
13) Who has directed the Spirit of the Lord, or being His counselor has taught Him?
14) With whom took He counsel, and who instructed Him, and taught Him in the path of judgment, and taught Him knowledge, and showed to Him the way of understanding?
15) Behold, the nations are as a drop of a bucket, and are counted as the small dust of the balance; behold, He takes up the isles as a very little thing.
17) All nations before Him are as nothing, and they are counted to Him less than nothing, and vanity.”
“3) The voice of him that cries in the wilderness: “Prepare ye the way of the Lord; make straight in the desert a highway for our God.
4) Every valley shall be exalted, and every mountain and hill shall be made low; and the crooked shall be made straight, and the rough places plain.
5) And the glory of the Lord shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together; for the mouth of the Lord has spoken it.”
6) The voice said, “Cry!” And he said, “What shall I cry?” “All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field.
7) The grass withers, the flower fades, because the spirit of the Lord blows upon it; surely the people is grass.
8) The grass withers, the flower fades; but the word of our God shall stand for ever.””