“28) Have you not known? have you not heard, that the everlasting God, the LORD, the Creator of the ends of the earth, faints not, neither is weary? there is no searching of His understanding.
29) He gives power to the faint; and to them that have no might He increases strength.
30) Even the youths will faint and be weary, and the young men will utterly fall:
31) But they that wait upon the LORD will renew their strength; they will mount up with wings as eagles; they will run, and not be weary; and they will walk, and not faint.”
“31) Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on Him, If you continue in My word, then are you My disciples indeed;
32) And you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free.
33) They answered Him, We are Abraham’s seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how say You, You will be made free?
34) Jesus answered them, Truly, truly, I say to you, Whosoever commits sin is the servant of sin.
35) And the servant abides not in the house for ever: but the Son abides ever.
36) If the Son therefore will make you free, you will be free indeed.”
“1) O Lord, rebuke me not in Thy wrath, neither chasten me in Thy hot displeasure!
2) For Thine arrows stick fast in me, and Thy hand presseth me sorely.
3) There is no soundness in my flesh, because of Thine anger; neither is there any rest in my bones, because of my sin.
4) For mine iniquities have gone over mine head; as a heavy burden, they are too heavy for me.
5) My wounds are foul and corrupt because of my foolishness.
6) I am troubled, I am bowed down greatly; I go mourning all the day long.
7) For my loins are filled with a loathsome disease, and there is no soundness in my flesh.
8) I am feeble and sorely broken; I have groaned because of the disquiet of my heart.
9) Lord, all my desires are known to Thee; and my groaning is not hidden from Thee.
10) My heart panteth, my strength faileth me; as for the light of mine eyes, it also is gone from me.
11) My loved ones and my friends stand aloof from my sore, and my kinsmen stand afar off.
12) They also that seek after my life lay snares for me; and they that seek my hurt speak mischievous things, and devise deceits all the day long.
13) But I, as a deaf man, heard not; and I was as a dumb man that openeth not his mouth.
14) Thus I was as a man that heareth not, and in whose mouth are no reproofs.
15) For in Thee, O Lord, do I hope; Thou wilt hear, O Lord my God.
16) For I said, “Hear me, lest otherwise they should rejoice over me; when my foot slippeth, they magnify themselves against me.”
17) For I am ready for halting, and my sorrow is continually before me.
18) For I will declare mine iniquity; I will be sorry for my sin.
19) But mine enemies are alive and they are strong; and they that hate me wrongfully are multiplied.
20) They also that render evil for good are mine adversaries, because I follow the thing that is good.
21) Forsake me not, O Lord; O my God, be not far from me!
22) Make haste to help me, O Lord, my salvation!
“1) In Thee, O Lord, do I put my trust; let me never be ashamed; deliver me in Thy righteousness.
2) Bow down Thine ear to me, deliver me speedily; be Thou my strong rock, a house of defense to save me.
3) For Thou art my rock and my fortress; therefore for the sake of Thy name, lead me and guide me.
4) Pull me out of the net that they have laid privily for me, for Thou art my strength.
5) Into Thine hand I commit my spirit; Thou hast redeemed me, O Lord God of truth.
6) I have hated them that have regard for lying vanities; but I trust in the Lord.
7) I will be glad and rejoice in Thy mercy, for Thou hast considered my trouble. Thou hast known my soul in adversities,
8) And hast not delivered me into the hands of the enemy; Thou hast set my feet in a large room.
9) Have mercy upon me, O Lord, for I am in trouble; mine eye is consumed with grief, yea, my soul and my belly.
10) For my life is spent with grief, and my years with sighing; my strength faileth because of mine iniquity, and my bones are consumed.
11) I am a reproach among all mine enemies, but especially among my neighbors, and a fear to mine acquaintances; they that see me in the streets flee from me.
12) I am forgotten as a dead man, out of mind; I am like a broken vessel.
13) For I have heard the slander of many; fear was on every side; while they took counsel together against me, they schemed to take away my life.
14) But I have trusted in Thee, O Lord; I said, “Thou art my God.”
15) My times are in Thy hand; deliver me from the hand of mine enemies and from them that persecute me.
16) Make Thy face to shine upon Thy servant; save me for Thy mercies’ sake.
17) Let me not be ashamed, O Lord, for I have called upon Thee; let the wicked be ashamed, and let them be silent in the grave.
18) Let the lying lips be put to silence, which speak grievous things proudly and contemptuously against the righteous.
19) O how great is Thy goodness which Thou hast laid up for them that fear Thee, which Thou hast wrought for them that trust in Thee before the sons of men!
20) Thou shalt hide them in the safety of Thy presence from the pride of man; Thou shalt keep them secretly in a pavilion from the strife of tongues.
21) Blessed be the Lord, for He hath shown me His marvelous kindness in a stronghold city!
22) For I said in my haste, “I am cut off from before Thine eyes!” Nevertheless Thou heard the voice of my supplications when I cried unto Thee.
23) O love the Lord, all ye His saints! For the Lord preserveth the faithful, but plentifully rewardeth the proud doer.
24) Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.”
“28) Have you not known? Have you not heard, that the everlasting God, the Lord, the Creator of the ends of the earth, faints not, neither is weary? There is no searching of His understanding.
29) He gives power to the faint, and to them that have no might He increases strength.
30) Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall;
31) but they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles, they shall run and not be weary, and they shall walk and not faint.”