“1) Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity.
2) For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb.
3) Trust in the Lord and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed.
4) Delight thyself also in the Lord, and He shall give thee the desires of thine heart.
5) Commit thy way unto the Lord; trust also in Him, and He shall bring it to pass.
6) And He shall bring forth thy righteousness as the light, and thy judgment as the noonday.
7) Rest in the Lord and wait patiently for Him; fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass.
8) Cease from anger and forsake wrath; fret not thyself in any wise to do evil.
9) For evildoers shall be cut off; but those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth.
10) For yet a little while and the wicked shall not be; yea, thou shalt diligently look for his place, and it shall not be.
11) But the meek shall inherit the earth, and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.
12) The wicked plotteth against the just, and gnasheth upon him with his teeth.
13) The Lord shall laugh at him, for He seeth that his day is coming.
14) The wicked have drawn out the sword and have bent their bows to cast down the poor and needy, and to slay such as be of upright manner of living.
15) Their sword shall enter into their own heart, and their bows shall be broken.
16) A little that a righteous man hath is better than the riches of many wicked.
17) For the arms of the wicked shall be broken, but the Lord upholdeth the righteous.
18) The Lord knoweth the days of the upright; and their inheritance shall be for ever.
19) They shall not be ashamed in the evil time, and in the days of famine they shall be satisfied.
20) But the wicked shall perish, and the enemies of the Lord shall be as the fat of lambs: they shall be consumed; into smoke shall they be consumed away.
21) The wicked borroweth and payeth not back, but the righteous showeth mercy and giveth:
22) forsuch as are blessed by Him shall inherit the earth, but they that are cursed by Him shall be cut off.
23) The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord, and He delighteth in his way.
24) Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; for the Lord upholdeth him with His hand.
25) I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging for bread.
26) He is ever merciful and lendeth; and his seed is blessed.
27) Depart from evil and do good, and dwell for evermore.
28) For the Lord loveth judgment, and forsaketh not His saints; they are preserved for ever, but the seed of the wicked shall be cut off.
29) The righteous shall inherit the land, and dwell therein for ever.
30) The mouth of the righteous speaketh wisdom, and his tongue talketh of judgment.
31) The law of his God is in his heart; none of his steps shall slide.
32) The wicked watcheth the righteous, and seeketh to slay him.
33) But the Lord will not leave him in his hand, nor condemn him when he is judged.
34) Wait on the Lord and keep His way, and He shall exalt thee to inherit the land; when the wicked are cut off, thou shalt see it.
35) I have seen the wicked in great power, and spreading himself like a green bay tree.
36) Yet he passed away, and lo, he was no more; yea, I sought him, but he could not be found.
37) Mark the perfect man and behold the upright, for the end of that man is peace.
38) But the transgressors shall be destroyed together; the end of the wicked shall be cut off.
39) But the salvation of the righteous is in the Lord; He is their strength in the time of trouble.
40) And the Lord shall help them and deliver them; He shall deliver them from the wicked and save them, because they trust in Him.”
“1) I will extol Thee, O Lord, for Thou hast lifted me up, and hast not made my foes to rejoice over me.
2) O Lord my God, I cried unto Thee, and Thou hast healed me.
3) O Lord, Thou hast brought up my soul from the grave; Thou hast kept me alive, that I should not go down to the pit.
4) Sing unto the Lord, O ye His saints, and give thanks at the remembrance of His holiness.
5) For His anger endureth but a moment, and in His favor is life; weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.
6) And in my prosperity I said, “I shall never be moved.”
7) Lord, by Thy favor Thou hast made my mountain to stand strong; when Thou didst hide Thy face, I was troubled.
8) I cried to Thee, O Lord; and unto the Lord I made supplication:
9) “What profit is there in my blood, when I go down to the pit? Shall the dust praise Thee? Shall it declare Thy truth?
10) Hear, O Lord, and have mercy upon me; Lord, be Thou my helper!”
11) Thou hast turned for me my mourning into dancing; Thou hast put off my sackcloth and girded me with gladness,
12) to the end that my glory may sing praise to Thee and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will give thanks unto Thee for ever.”
Jesus says in Matthew 11:28-30
“28) Come to Me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
29) Take My yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
30) For My yoke is easy, and My burden is light.”
“30) Therefore I will judge you, O house of Israel, every one according to his ways, says the Lord GOD. Repent, and turn yourselves from all your transgressions; so iniquity will not be your ruin.
31) Cast away from you all your transgressions, whereby you have transgressed; and make you a new heart and a new spirit: for why will you die, O house of Israel?
32) For I have no pleasure in the death of him that dies, says the Lord GOD: wherefore turn yourselves, and live you.”
“1) Praise ye the Lord, praise ye the name of the Lord! Praise Him, O ye servants of the Lord!
2) Ye that stand in the house of the Lord, in the courts of the house of our God,
3) praise the Lord, for the Lord is good; sing praises unto His name, for it is pleasant.
4) For the Lord hath chosen Jacob for Himself, and Israel for His peculiar treasure.
5) For I know that the Lord is great, and that our Lord is above all gods.
6) Whatsoever the Lord pleased, that did He in heaven and on earth, in the seas and in all deep places.
7) He causeth the vapors to ascend from the ends of the earth; He maketh lightnings for the rain; He bringeth the wind out of His treasuries.
8) He smote the firstborn of Egypt, both of man and beast.
9) He sent tokens and wonders into the midst of thee, O Egypt, upon Pharaoh and upon all his servants.
10) He smote great nations, and slew mighty kings:
11) Sihon king of the Amorites, and Og king of Bashan, and all the kingdoms of Canaan;
12) and gave their land as a heritage, a heritage unto Israel His people.
13) Thy name, O Lord, endureth for ever, and Thy memorial, O Lord, throughout all generations.
14) For the Lord will judge His people, and He will repent Himself concerning His servants.
15) The idols of the heathen are silver and gold, the work of men’s hands.
16) They have mouths, but they speak not; eyes have they, but they see not;
17) they have ears, but they hear not; neither is there any breath in their mouths.
18) They that make them are like unto them; so is every one that trusteth in them.
19) Bless the Lord, O house of Israel! Bless the Lord, O house of Aaron!
20) Bless the Lord, O house of Levi! Ye that fear the Lord, bless the Lord!
21) Blessed be the Lord out of Zion, who dwelleth in Jerusalem! Praise ye the Lord!”
“30) As for God, His way is perfect; the word of the Lord is proved; He is a buckler to all those that trust in Him.
31) For who is God, except the Lord? Or who is a rock, except our God?
32) It is God that girdeth me with strength, and maketh my way perfect.
33) He maketh my feet like hinds’ feet, and setteth me upon my high places.
34) He teacheth my hands to war, so that the bow of steel is broken by mine arms.
35) Thou hast also given me the shield of Thy salvation; Thy right hand hath held me up, and Thy gentleness hath made me great.
36) Thou hast enlarged my path under me, that my feet did not slip.”
“1) God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; He judgeth among the gods.
2) How long will ye judge unjustly and accept persons of the wicked? Selah
3) Defend the poor and fatherless; do justice to the afflicted and needy.
4) Deliver the poor and needy; rescue them out of the hand of the wicked.
5) They know not, neither will they understand. They walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course.
6) I have said, “Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the Most High.”
7) But ye shall die like men and fall like one of the princes.
8) Arise, O God, judge the earth, for Thou shalt inherit all nations.”