“25) Now to Him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,
26) But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:
27) To God only wise, be glory through Jesus Christ for ever. Amen.”
“1) I will bless the Lord at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth.
2) My soul shall make her boast in the Lord; the humble shall hear thereof and be glad.
3) O magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt His name together.
4) I sought the Lord, and He heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.
5) They looked unto Him and were lightened, and their faces were not ashamed.
6) This poor man cried, and the Lord heard him, and saved him out of all his troubles.
7) The angel of the Lord encampeth round about them that fear Him, and delivereth them.
8) O taste and see that the Lord is good; blessed is the man that trusteth in Him!
9) O fear the Lord, ye His saints! For them that fear Him suffer no want.
10) The young lions lack and suffer hunger, but they that seek the Lord shall not want any good thing.
11) Come, ye children, hearken unto me; I will teach you the fear of the Lord.
12) What man is he that desireth life, and loveth many days, that he may see good?
13) Keep thy tongue from evil, and thy lips from speaking guile.
14) Depart from evil and do good; seek peace and pursue it.
15) The eyes of the Lord are upon the righteous, and His ears are open unto their cry.
16) The face of the Lord is against them that do evil, to cut off the remembrance of them from the earth.
17) The righteous cry, and the Lord heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.
18) The Lord is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart, and saveth such as are of a contrite spirit.
19) Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the Lord delivereth him out of them all.
20) He keepeth all his bones; not one of them is broken.
21) Evil shall slay the wicked, and they that hate the righteous shall be desolate.
22) The Lord redeemeth the soul of His servants, and none of them that trust in Him shall be desolate.”
“1) The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
2) When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell.
3) Though an army should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear; though war should rise against me, even in this will I be confident.
4) One thing have I desired of the Lord; that will I seek after: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord and to inquire in His temple.
5) For in the time of trouble He shall hide me in His pavilion; in the secret places of His tabernacle shall He hide me; He shall set me upon a rock.
6) And then shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me; therefore I will offer in His tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the Lord.
7) Hear, O Lord, when I cry with my voice! Have mercy also upon me and answer me.
8) When Thou saidst, “Seek ye My face,” my heart said unto Thee, “Thy face, Lord, will I seek.”
9) Hide not Thy face far from me; put not Thy servant away in anger. Thou hast been my help; leave me not, neither forsake me, O God of my salvation.
10) When my father and my mother forsake me, then the Lord will take me up.
11) Teach me Thy way, O Lord, and lead me in a level path because of mine enemies.
12) Deliver me not over unto the will of mine enemies; for false witnesses have risen up against me, and such as breathe out cruelty.
13) I would have fainted, unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
14) Wait on the Lord; be of good courage, and He shall strengthen thine heart. Wait, I say, on the Lord!”
“24) I said, O my God, take me not away in the midst of my days: Thy years are throughout all generations. 25) Of old hast Thou laid the foundation of the earth: and the heavens are the work of Thy hands.
26) They shall perish, but Thou shalt endure: yea, all of them shall wax old like a garment; as a vesture shalt Thou change them, and they shall be changed:
27) But Thou art the same, and Thy years shall have no end.”
… Псалтирь 101:25-28
25) Я сказал: Боже мой! не восхити меня в половине дней моих. Твои лета в роды родов.
26) В начале Ты, основал землю, и небеса–дело Твоих рук;
27) они погибнут, а Ты пребудешь; и все они, как риза, обветшают, и, как одежду, Ты переменишь их, и изменятся;
28) но Ты–тот же, и лета Твои не кончатся.