“25) Now to Him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,
26) But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:
27) To God only wise, be glory through Jesus Christ for ever. Amen.”
“24) Now unto Him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy,
25) To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.”
“19) Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath:
20) For the wrath of man works not the righteousness of God.
21) Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls.
22) But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.
23) For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass:
24) For he beholds himself, and goes his way, and straightway forgets what manner of man he was.
25) But whoso looks into the perfect law of liberty, and continues therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man will be blessed in his deed.”
“1) Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered.
2) Blessed is the man unto whom the Lord imputeth not iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no guile.
3) When I kept silent, my bones waxed old through my groaning all the day long.
4) For day and night Thy hand was heavy upon me; the sap of my soul was turned into the drought of summer. Selah
5) I acknowledged my sin unto Thee, and mine iniquity have I not hid. I said, “I will confess my transgressions unto the Lord,” and Thou forgavest the iniquity of my sin. Selah.
6) For this shall every one that is godly pray unto Thee in a time when Thou mayest be found; surely the floods of great waters shall not come nigh unto him.
7) Thou art my hiding place; Thou shalt preserve me from trouble; Thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance. Selah
8) “I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go; I will guide thee with Mine eye.
9) Be ye not as the horse or as the mule which have no understanding, whose mouth must be held in with bit and bridle, lest they not come near unto thee.”
10) Many shall be the sorrows of the wicked; but he that trusteth in the Lord, mercy shall compass him about.
11) Be glad in the Lord and rejoice, ye righteous; and shout for joy, all ye that are upright in heart!”
“1) Unto Thee, O Lord, do I lift up my soul;
2) O my God, I trust in Thee. Let me not be ashamed; let not mine enemies triumph over me.
3) Yea, let none that wait on Thee be ashamed; let them be ashamed that transgress without cause.
4) Show me Thy ways, O Lord; teach me Thy paths.
5) Lead me in Thy truth and teach me, for Thou art the God of my salvation; on Thee do I wait all the day.
6) Remember, O Lord, Thy tender mercies and Thy lovingkindnesses; for they have been ever of old.
7) Remember not the sins of my youth, nor my transgressions; according to Thy mercy remember Thou me, for Thy goodness’ sake, O Lord.
8) Good and upright is the Lord; therefore will He teach sinners in the way.
9) The meek will He guide in judgment, and the meek will He teach His way.
10) All the paths of the Lord are mercy and truth, unto them that keep His covenant and His testimonies.
11) For Thy name’s sake, O Lord, pardon mine iniquity, for it is great.
12) What man is he that feareth the Lord? Him shall He teach in the way that He shall choose.
13) His soul shall dwell at ease, and his seed shall inherit the earth.
14) The secret of the Lord is with them that fear Him, and He will show them His covenant.
15) Mine eyes are ever toward the Lord, for He shall pluck my feet out of the net.
16) Turn Thee unto me and have mercy upon me, for I am desolate and afflicted.
17) The troubles of my heart are enlarged; O bring Thou me out of my distresses.
18) Look upon mine affliction and my pain, and forgive all my sins.
19) Consider mine enemies, for they are many; they hate me with cruel hatred.
20) O keep my soul and deliver me; let me not be ashamed, for I put my trust in Thee.
21) Let integrity and uprightness preserve me, for I wait on Thee.
22) Redeem Israel, O God, out of all his troubles!”