1 Thessalonians 5:23-24
“23) And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
24) Faithful is He that calls you, Who also will do it.”
“24) Now unto Him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy,
25) To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.”
“1) In Thee, O Lord, do I put my trust; let me never be ashamed; deliver me in Thy righteousness.
2) Bow down Thine ear to me, deliver me speedily; be Thou my strong rock, a house of defense to save me.
3) For Thou art my rock and my fortress; therefore for the sake of Thy name, lead me and guide me.
4) Pull me out of the net that they have laid privily for me, for Thou art my strength.
5) Into Thine hand I commit my spirit; Thou hast redeemed me, O Lord God of truth.
6) I have hated them that have regard for lying vanities; but I trust in the Lord.
7) I will be glad and rejoice in Thy mercy, for Thou hast considered my trouble. Thou hast known my soul in adversities,
8) And hast not delivered me into the hands of the enemy; Thou hast set my feet in a large room.
9) Have mercy upon me, O Lord, for I am in trouble; mine eye is consumed with grief, yea, my soul and my belly.
10) For my life is spent with grief, and my years with sighing; my strength faileth because of mine iniquity, and my bones are consumed.
11) I am a reproach among all mine enemies, but especially among my neighbors, and a fear to mine acquaintances; they that see me in the streets flee from me.
12) I am forgotten as a dead man, out of mind; I am like a broken vessel.
13) For I have heard the slander of many; fear was on every side; while they took counsel together against me, they schemed to take away my life.
14) But I have trusted in Thee, O Lord; I said, “Thou art my God.”
15) My times are in Thy hand; deliver me from the hand of mine enemies and from them that persecute me.
16) Make Thy face to shine upon Thy servant; save me for Thy mercies’ sake.
17) Let me not be ashamed, O Lord, for I have called upon Thee; let the wicked be ashamed, and let them be silent in the grave.
18) Let the lying lips be put to silence, which speak grievous things proudly and contemptuously against the righteous.
19) O how great is Thy goodness which Thou hast laid up for them that fear Thee, which Thou hast wrought for them that trust in Thee before the sons of men!
20) Thou shalt hide them in the safety of Thy presence from the pride of man; Thou shalt keep them secretly in a pavilion from the strife of tongues.
21) Blessed be the Lord, for He hath shown me His marvelous kindness in a stronghold city!
22) For I said in my haste, “I am cut off from before Thine eyes!” Nevertheless Thou heard the voice of my supplications when I cried unto Thee.
23) O love the Lord, all ye His saints! For the Lord preserveth the faithful, but plentifully rewardeth the proud doer.
24) Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.”
“1) The earth is the Lord’S, and the fullness thereof, the world and they that dwell therein.
2) For He hath founded it upon the seas, and established it upon the floods.
3) Who shall ascend onto the hill of the Lord? Or who shall stand in His Holy Place?
4) He that hath clean hands and a pure heart, who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully.
5) He shall receive the blessing from the Lord, and righteousness from the God of his salvation.
6) Such is the generation of them that seek Him, that seek Thy face, O God of Jacob. Selah
7) Lift up your heads, O ye gates! And be ye lifted up, ye everlasting doors! And the King of glory shall come in.
8) Who is this King of glory? The Lord strong and mighty, the Lord mighty in battle.
9) Lift up your heads, O ye gates! Even lift them up, ye everlasting doors! And the King of glory shall come in.
10) Who is this King of glory? The Lord of hosts, He is the King of glory. Selah”
“14) But I will hope continually, and will yet praise You more and more.
15) My mouth will show forth Your righteousness and Your salvation all the day; for I know not the numbers thereof.
16) I will go in the strength of the Lord GOD: I will make mention of Your righteousness, even of Yours only.
17) O God, You have taught me from my youth: and until now have I declared Your wondrous works.
18) Now also when I am old and grayheaded, O God, forsake me not; until I have showed Your strength to this generation, and Your power to every one that is to come.
19) Your righteousness also, O God, is very high, who has done great things: O God, who is like You!
20) You, who has showed me great and sore troubles, will make me alive again, and will bring me up again from the depths of the earth.
21) You will increase my greatness, and comfort me on every side.
22) I will also praise You with the psaltery, even Your truth, O my God: to You will I sing with the harp, O You Holy One of Israel.
23) My lips will greatly rejoice when I sing to You; and my soul, which You have redeemed.
24) My tongue also will talk of Your righteousness all the day long: for they are confounded, for they are brought unto shame, that seek my hurt.”