1 Thessalonians 5:23-24
“23) And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
24) Faithful is He that calls you, Who also will do it.”
“19) Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
20) Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
21) Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
22) But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
23) Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.”
“1) I will extol Thee, O Lord, for Thou hast lifted me up, and hast not made my foes to rejoice over me.
2) O Lord my God, I cried unto Thee, and Thou hast healed me.
3) O Lord, Thou hast brought up my soul from the grave; Thou hast kept me alive, that I should not go down to the pit.
4) Sing unto the Lord, O ye His saints, and give thanks at the remembrance of His holiness.
5) For His anger endureth but a moment, and in His favor is life; weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.
6) And in my prosperity I said, “I shall never be moved.”
7) Lord, by Thy favor Thou hast made my mountain to stand strong; when Thou didst hide Thy face, I was troubled.
8) I cried to Thee, O Lord; and unto the Lord I made supplication:
9) “What profit is there in my blood, when I go down to the pit? Shall the dust praise Thee? Shall it declare Thy truth?
10) Hear, O Lord, and have mercy upon me; Lord, be Thou my helper!”
11) Thou hast turned for me my mourning into dancing; Thou hast put off my sackcloth and girded me with gladness,
12) to the end that my glory may sing praise to Thee and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will give thanks unto Thee for ever.”
“1) The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
2) He maketh me to lie down in green pastures; He leadeth me beside the still waters.
3) He restoreth my soul; He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His name’s sake.
4) Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for Thou art with me; Thy rod and Thy staff, they comfort me.
5) Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies; Thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6) Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life; and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.”
“23)Then Jesus said to His disciples, ‘Truly I say to you, that a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven.
24) And again I say to you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.’
25) When His disciples heard it, they were exceedingly amazed, saying, ‘Who then can be saved?”
26) But Jesus beheld them, and said to them, ‘With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.'”