“25) The desire of the slothful kills him; for his hands refuse to labor.
26) He covets greedily all the day long: but the righteous gives and spares not.”
“20) Now to Him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us,
21) To Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.”
“20) But you, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost,
21) Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.”
2 Corinthians 5:14-21
“14) For the love of Christ constrains us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead:
15) And that He died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto Him who died for them, and rose again.
16) Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yes, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more.
17) Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
18) And all things are of God, who has reconciled us to Himself by Jesus Christ, and has given to us the ministry of reconciliation;
19) To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto Himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and has committed unto us the word of reconciliation.
20) Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ’s stead, be ye reconciled to God.
21) For He has made Him to be sin for us, Who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in Him.”
21st Century King James Version (KJ21)
“1) Unto Thee will I cry, O Lord my rock; be not silent to me, lest, if Thou be silent, I become like them that go down into the pit.
2) Hear the voice of my supplications when I cry unto Thee, when I lift up my hands toward the oracle of Thy sanctuary.
3) Draw me not away with the wicked and with the workers of iniquity, who speak peace to their neighbors, but mischief is in their hearts.
4) Give to them according to their deeds and according to the wickedness of their endeavors; give to them according to the work of their hands; render to them their deserts.
5) Because they regard not the works of the Lord, nor the operation of His hands, He shall destroy them and not build them up.
6) Blessed be the Lord, because He hath heard the voice of my supplications!
7) The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in Him, and I am helped. Therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth, and with my song will I praise Him.
8) The Lord is their strength, and He is the saving strength of His anointed.
9) Save the people, and bless Thine inheritance; feed them also, and lift them up forever.”
21st Century King James Version (KJ21)
“1) The king shall rejoice in Thy strength, O Lord; and in Thy salvation how greatly shall he rejoice!
2) Thou hast given him his heart’s desire, and hast not withheld the request of his lips. Selah
3) For Thou goest before him with the blessings of goodness; Thou settest a crown of pure gold on his head.
4) He asked life of Thee and Thou gavest it to him, even length of days for ever and ever.
5) His glory is great in Thy salvation; honor and majesty hast Thou laid upon him.
6) For Thou hast made him most blessed for ever; Thou hast made him exceeding glad with Thy countenance.
7) For the king trusteth in the Lord, and through the mercy of the Most High he shall not be moved.
8) Thine hand shall find out all Thine enemies; Thy right hand shall find out those that hate Thee.
9) Thou shalt make them as a fiery oven in the time of Thine anger; the Lord shall swallow them up in His wrath, and the fire shall devour them.
10) Their fruit shalt Thou destroy from the earth, and their seed from among the children of men.
11) For they intended evil against Thee; they contrived a mischievous device, which they are not able to perform.
12) Therefore shalt Thou make them turn their back when Thou shalt ready Thine arrows upon Thy strings against the face of them.
13) Be Thou exalted, Lord, in Thine own strength; so will we sing and praise Thy power!”
“To do justice and judgment is more acceptable to the LORD than sacrifice.”