“19) Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
20) Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
21) Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
22) But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
23) Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.”
“19) Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath:
20) For the wrath of man works not the righteousness of God.
21) Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls.
22) But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.
23) For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass:
24) For he beholds himself, and goes his way, and straightway forgets what manner of man he was.
25) But whoso looks into the perfect law of liberty, and continues therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man will be blessed in his deed.”
“The lip of truth will be established for ever: but a lying tongue is but for a moment.”
“As righteousness tends to life: so he that pursues evil pursues it to his own death.”
21st Century King James Version (KJ21)
“1) Judge me, O Lord, for I have walked in mine integrity. I have also trusted in the Lord; therefore I shall not slide.
2) Examine me, O Lord, and test me; try my reins and my heart.
3) For Thy lovingkindness is before mine eyes, and I have walked in Thy truth.
4) I have not sat with vain persons, neither will I consort with dissemblers.
5) I have hated the congregation of evildoers, and will not sit with the wicked.
6) I will wash mine hands in innocence; so will I compass Thine altar, O Lord,
7) that I may proclaim with the voice of thanksgiving, and tell of all Thy wondrous works.
8) Lord, I have loved the habitation of Thy house, and the place where Thine honor dwelleth.
9) Gather not my soul with sinners, nor my life with bloody men,
10) in whose hands is mischief, and their right hand is full of bribes.
11) But as for me, I will walk in mine integrity; redeem me and be merciful unto me.
12) My foot standeth on a level place; in the congregations will I bless the Lord.”
“19) Now we know that what things soever the law says, it says to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.
20) Therefore by the deeds of the law there will no flesh be justified in His sight: because by the law is the knowledge of sin.
21) But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;
22) Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ to all and on all them that believe: for there is no difference:
23) For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
24) Being justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:
25) Whom God has set forth to be a propitiation through faith in His blood, to declare His righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;
26) To declare, I say, at this time His righteousness: that He might be just, and the justifier of him who believes in Jesus.”
“God is not a man, that He should lie; neither the son of man, that He should repent: has He said, and will He not do it? or has He spoken, and will He not make it good?”
“Бог не человек, чтоб Ему лгать, и не сын человеческий, чтоб Ему изменяться. Он ли скажет и не сделает? будет говорить и не исполнит?”