1) A Psalm of David. Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, His holy name.
2) Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits.
… Псалом 102:1-2
1) Псалом Давида. Благослови, душа моя, Господа, и вся внутренность моя–святое имя Его.
2) Благослови, душа моя Господа и не забывай всех благодеяний Его.
“24) I said, O my God, take me not away in the midst of my days: Thy years are throughout all generations. 25) Of old hast Thou laid the foundation of the earth: and the heavens are the work of Thy hands.
26) They shall perish, but Thou shalt endure: yea, all of them shall wax old like a garment; as a vesture shalt Thou change them, and they shall be changed:
27) But Thou art the same, and Thy years shall have no end.”
… Псалтирь 101:25-28
25) Я сказал: Боже мой! не восхити меня в половине дней моих. Твои лета в роды родов.
26) В начале Ты, основал землю, и небеса–дело Твоих рук;
27) они погибнут, а Ты пребудешь; и все они, как риза, обветшают, и, как одежду, Ты переменишь их, и изменятся;
28) но Ты–тот же, и лета Твои не кончатся.
“1) Hear my prayer, O Lord, and let my cry come unto Thee.
2) Hide not Thy face from me in the day when I am in trouble; incline Thine ear unto me. In the day when I call, answer me speedily.
3) For my days are consumed like smoke, and my bones are burned as a hearth.
4) My heart is smitten and withered like grass, so that I forget to eat my bread.
5) By reason of the voice of my groaning my bones cleave to my skin.
6) I am like a pelican of the wilderness; I am like an owl of the desert.
7) I watch, and am as a sparrow alone upon the housetop.
8) Mine enemies reproach me all the day, and them that are mad against me are sworn against me.
9) For I have eaten ashes like bread and mingled my drink with weeping,
10) because of Thine indignation and Thy wrath; for Thou hast lifted me up, and cast me down.
11) My days are like a shadow that declineth, and I am withered like grass.
12) But Thou, O Lord, shalt endure for ever, and Thy remembrance unto all generations.
13) Thou shalt arise and have mercy upon Zion; for the time to favor her, yea, the set time has come.
14) For Thy servants take pleasure in her stones, and favor the dust thereof.
15) So the heathen shall fear the name of the Lord, and all the kings of the earth Thy glory.
16) When the Lord shall build up Zion, He shall appear in His glory.
17) He will regard the prayer of the destitute, and not despise their prayer.
18) This shall be written for the generation to come, and the people which shall be created shall praise the Lord.
19) For He hath looked down from the height of His sanctuary; from heaven did the Lord behold the earth,
20) to hear the groaning of the prisoner, to loose those that are appointed to death,
21) to declare the name of the Lord in Zion, and His praise in Jerusalem,
22) when people are gathered together, and the kingdoms, to serve the Lord.
23) He weakened my strength on the way; He shortened my days.
24) I said, “O my God, take me not away in the midst of my days; Thy years are throughout all generations.
25) Of old hast Thou laid the foundation of the earth, and the heavens are the work of Thy hands.
26) They shall perish, but Thou shalt endure; yea, all of them shall wax old like a garment; and as a vesture shalt Thou change them, and they shall be changed.
27) But Thou art the same, and Thy years shall have no end.
28) The children of Thy servants shall continue, and their seed shall be established before Thee.””
Ephesians 3:20–21 Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever. Amen.