“3) Grace be to you and peace from God the Father, and from our Lord Jesus Christ,
4) Who gave Himself for our sins, that He might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father:
5) To Whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.”
“19) Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath:
20) For the wrath of man works not the righteousness of God.
21) Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls.
22) But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.
23) For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass:
24) For he beholds himself, and goes his way, and straightway forgets what manner of man he was.
25) But whoso looks into the perfect law of liberty, and continues therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man will be blessed in his deed.”