“31) Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on Him, If you continue in My word, then are you My disciples indeed;
32) And you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free.
33) They answered Him, We are Abraham’s seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how say You, You will be made free?
34) Jesus answered them, Truly, truly, I say to you, Whosoever commits sin is the servant of sin.
35) And the servant abides not in the house for ever: but the Son abides ever.
36) If the Son therefore will make you free, you will be free indeed.”