“2) Why should the heathen say, Where is now their God?
3) But our God is in the heavens: He has done whatsoever He has pleased.
4) Their idols are silver and gold, the work of men’s hands.
5) They have mouths, but they speak not: eyes have they, but they see not:
6) They have ears, but they hear not: noses have they, but they smell not:
7) They have hands, but they handle not: feet have they, but they walk not: neither speak they through their throat.
8) They that make them are like unto them; so is every one that trusts in them.”