21st Century King James Version (KJ21)
“1) Hear the right, O Lord; attend unto my cry! Give ear unto my prayer, which goeth not out of feigned lips.
2) Let my sentence come forth from Thy presence; let Thine eyes behold things with equity.
3) Thou hast tested mine heart; Thou hast visited me in the night; Thou hast tried me and shalt find nothing; I am purposed that my mouth shall not transgress.
4) Concerning the works of men, by the word of Thy lips I have been kept from the paths of the destroyer.
5) Uphold my goings in Thy paths, that my footsteps slip not.
6) I have called upon Thee, for Thou wilt hear me, O God; incline Thine ear unto me and hear my speaking.
7) Show Thy marvelous lovingkindness, O Thou that savest by Thy right hand them that put their trust in Thee from those that rise up against them.
8) Keep me as the apple of the eye; hide me under the shadow of Thy wings,
9) from the wicked that oppress me, from my deadly enemies who compass me about.
10) They are enclosed in their own fat; with their mouth they speak proudly.
11) They have now encompassed us in our steps; they have set their eyes, bowing down to the earth,
12) like a lion that is greedy for his prey, even as a young lion lurking in secret places.
13) Arise, O Lord, disappoint them! Cast them down; deliver my soul from the wicked by Thy sword,
14) from men which are Thy hand, O Lord, from men of the world that have their portion in this life, and whose belly Thou fillest with Thy hid treasure: They are full of children, and leave the rest of their substance to their babes.
15) As for me, I will behold Thy face in righteousness; I shall be satisfied, when I awake, with Thy likeness.”