“14) But I will hope continually, and will yet praise You more and more.
15) My mouth will show forth Your righteousness and Your salvation all the day; for I know not the numbers thereof.
16) I will go in the strength of the Lord GOD: I will make mention of Your righteousness, even of Yours only.
17) O God, You have taught me from my youth: and until now have I declared Your wondrous works.
18) Now also when I am old and grayheaded, O God, forsake me not; until I have showed Your strength to this generation, and Your power to every one that is to come.
19) Your righteousness also, O God, is very high, who has done great things: O God, who is like You!
20) You, who has showed me great and sore troubles, will make me alive again, and will bring me up again from the depths of the earth.
21) You will increase my greatness, and comfort me on every side.
22) I will also praise You with the psaltery, even Your truth, O my God: to You will I sing with the harp, O You Holy One of Israel.
23) My lips will greatly rejoice when I sing to You; and my soul, which You have redeemed.
24) My tongue also will talk of Your righteousness all the day long: for they are confounded, for they are brought unto shame, that seek my hurt.”