21st Century King James Version (KJ21)
“1) Give ear to my words, O Lord; consider my meditation.
2) Hearken unto the voice of my cry, my King and my God, for unto You will I pray.
3) My voice shall You hear in the morning, O Lord; in the morning will I direct my prayer unto You and will look up.
4) For You are not a God that has pleasure in wickedness; neither shall evil dwell with You.
5) The foolish shall not stand in Your sight; You hate all workers of iniquity.
6) You shall destroy them that speak lies; the Lord will abhor the bloody and deceitful man.
7) But as for me, I will come into Your house in the multitude of Your mercy, and in Your fear will I worship toward Your holy temple.
8) Lead me, O Lord, in Your righteousness because of mine enemies; make Your way straight before my face.
9) For there is no faithfulness in their mouth; their inward part is exceeding wickedness. Their throat is an open sepulcher; they flatter with their tongue.
10) Destroy You them, O God! Let them fall by their own counsels. Cast them out in the multitude of their transgressions, for they have rebelled against You.
11) But let all those that put their trust in You rejoice; let them ever shout for joy, because You defend them; let them also that love Your name be joyful in You.
12) For You, Lord, will bless the righteous; with favor will You compass him about as with a shield.”