21st Century King James Version (KJ21)
“1) Why do the heathen rage, and the people devise a vain thing?
2) The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord and against His Anointed, saying,
3) “Let us break Their bonds asunder, and cast away Their cords from us.”
4) He that sits in the heavens shall laugh; the Lord shall hold them in derision.
5) Then shall He speak unto them in His wrath, and vex them in His sore displeasure:
6) “Yet have I set My King upon My holy hill of Zion.”
7) “I will declare the decree: The Lord has said unto Me, ‘You are My Son; this day have I begotten You.
8) Ask of Me, and I shall give You the heathen for Your inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for Your possession.
9) You shall break them with a rod of iron; You shall dash them to pieces like a potter’s vessel.’”
10) Be wise now therefore, O ye kings; be instructed, ye judges of the earth.
11) Serve the Lord with fear and rejoice with trembling.
12) Kiss the Son, lest He be angry and ye perish from the way, when His wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in Him.”