21st Century King James Version (KJ21)
“1) Praise ye the Lord, praise ye the name of the Lord! Praise Him, O ye servants of the Lord!
2) Ye that stand in the house of the Lord, in the courts of the house of our God,
3) praise the Lord, for the Lord is good; sing praises unto His name, for it is pleasant.
4) For the Lord hath chosen Jacob for Himself, and Israel for His peculiar treasure.
5) For I know that the Lord is great, and that our Lord is above all gods.
6) Whatsoever the Lord pleased, that did He in heaven and on earth, in the seas and in all deep places.
7) He causeth the vapors to ascend from the ends of the earth; He maketh lightnings for the rain; He bringeth the wind out of His treasuries.
8) He smote the firstborn of Egypt, both of man and beast.
9) He sent tokens and wonders into the midst of thee, O Egypt, upon Pharaoh and upon all his servants.
10) He smote great nations, and slew mighty kings:
11) Sihon king of the Amorites, and Og king of Bashan, and all the kingdoms of Canaan;
12) and gave their land as a heritage, a heritage unto Israel His people.
13) Thy name, O Lord, endureth for ever, and Thy memorial, O Lord, throughout all generations.
14) For the Lord will judge His people, and He will repent Himself concerning His servants.
15) The idols of the heathen are silver and gold, the work of men’s hands.
16) They have mouths, but they speak not; eyes have they, but they see not;
17) they have ears, but they hear not; neither is there any breath in their mouths.
18) They that make them are like unto them; so is every one that trusteth in them.
19) Bless the Lord, O house of Israel! Bless the Lord, O house of Aaron!
20) Bless the Lord, O house of Levi! Ye that fear the Lord, bless the Lord!
21) Blessed be the Lord out of Zion, who dwelleth in Jerusalem! Praise ye the Lord!”