“30) As for God, His way is perfect; the word of the Lord is proved; He is a buckler to all those that trust in Him.
31) For who is God, except the Lord? Or who is a rock, except our God?
32) It is God that girdeth me with strength, and maketh my way perfect.
33) He maketh my feet like hinds’ feet, and setteth me upon my high places.
34) He teacheth my hands to war, so that the bow of steel is broken by mine arms.
35) Thou hast also given me the shield of Thy salvation; Thy right hand hath held me up, and Thy gentleness hath made me great.
36) Thou hast enlarged my path under me, that my feet did not slip.”