21st Century King James Version (KJ21)
“1) When the Lord returned the captives to Zion, we were like them that dream.
2) Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing. Then said they among the heathen, “The Lord hath done great things for them.”
3) The Lord hath done great things for us, whereof we are glad.
4) Turn back our captivity, O Lord, as the streams in the South.
5) They that sow in tears shall reap in joy.
6) He that goeth forth and weepeth, bearing precious seed, shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves with him.”