21st Century King James Version (KJ21)
“1) I was glad when they said unto me, “Let us go into the house of the Lord.”
2) Our feet shall stand within thy gates, O Jerusalem.
3) Jerusalem is built as a city that is united together,
4) whither the tribes go up, the tribes of the Lord, according to the testimony of Israel to give thanks unto the name of the Lord.
5) For there are set thrones of judgment, the thrones of the house of David.
6) Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: “They shall prosper that love thee.
7) Peace be within thy walls and prosperity within thy palaces.”
8) For my brethren and companions’ sakes I will now say, “Peace be within thee.”
9) Because of the house of the Lord our God, I will seek thy good.”